Ghost Recon: Breaking Point (FIRE AFTER NEW UPDATE)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Damn, you guys are scaring me. I LOVED wildlands and I need something new to play.

:francis:Breh don't let the naysayers say otherwise. It's a legit game, but it does have it's flaws. Folks fail to see the deal with GAAS games. You already know the game is going to have issues in the beginning (no npcs at your disposal yet, bugs, etc). Beyond that, it's pretty much Wildlands with some added perks. Like I feel like friggin Rambo in First Blood with the gunplay and camping while prepping for my next level of destruction. The microtransaction shyt is just the boogeyman that most armchair Youtube analysts are spewing but fail to see one thing....it's only time saver stuff that's been in games for ages. If anything, this game is generous with loot/gear. Bottom line, it's not as bad as folks making it out to be and there's room for improvement.

The game itself is basically a 7 in my book. Not GOTY but it's straight. The hate for the game makes me want to bush gaming media because it's just sky falling shyt, instead of logic.

Superstar
Daps
Got it early and while it’s fun, it can get dumb real quick. The story stops meaning anything at some points. The loot becomes distracting. You stop completing missions to push the story along because you just do shyt to to get shyt that should have been in the game to start with.

My past career in the Army makes it difficult to suspend disbelief. Why would SF assault an objective with minimal equipment?! They plan for uniformity during those kind of operations so they can easily ID each other.
The bugs can be unreal at times. I’ll be one objective from completing a mission and I might get stuck inside of something and have to restart the game. I might be almost finished clearing a base when, all of a sudden, I can’t do anything but spin in circles until I’m killed. Either way I have to start the mission over completely.
It would be cool if they put in real effort to make it dependable. It was funny to see all the people on reddit getting mad about the complaints like “it’s just the beta! The finished product will be better!” But the finished game is just the beta with the rest of the island unlocked lol.

It’s the little simple stuff that has left a bad taste in the mouth of some. If they can fix it I think it will be all right. Til then Ubisoft will continue to get roasted.

id wait till it’s on discount if you really want it or just get it now and deal with the issues. It’s just something to do until you get a game breaking glitch or the servers crash.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this game is flames

just spent 10 hours tearing across the map, murdering bases and leveling up my classes and gear rank ... got to a 51 in that time

none of the shyt yall are complaining about matters, fukk the story... this is a game about shooting and recon... put this shyt on hardcore mode so you dont take 40 shots to die
and go finesse these bushes. Microtransactions dont even matter, missions dont dictate gameplay or progression of your character and its just an updated version of Wildlands which was fukking flame.
I dont know what else people can complain about really. This game is exactly what you think it is, you dont even need a squad... you can literally lay down and cover yourself in dirt or snow ... instead of having
3 random characters walking through bases not being spotted on some weirdo shyt while you sync shot your way through the game.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
this game is flames

just spent 10 hours tearing across the map, murdering bases and leveling up my classes and gear rank ... got to a 51 in that time

none of the shyt yall are complaining about matters, fukk the story... this is a game about shooting and recon... put this shyt on hardcore mode so you dont take 40 shots to die
and go finesse these bushes. Microtransactions dont even matter, missions dont dictate gameplay or progression of your character and its just an updated version of Wildlands which was fukking flame.
I dont know what else people can complain about really. This game is exactly what you think it is, you dont even need a squad... you can literally lay down and cover yourself in dirt or snow ... instead of having
3 random characters walking through bases not being spotted on some weirdo shyt while you sync shot your way through the game.

Lets keep it a buck, beyond the Ass Creed and Watchdogs series, have there ever been a Ubisoft game that focus strongly on story:francis:? Most of the games are pretty much MMO territory with some single player elements sprinkled on it. Ghost Recon has always been shoot first ask questions last. People expecting this weird boring ass tactical shooter when it reality it's just that but with a modern setup. The game will get the praise the moment they start adding shyt to the game and the next flop comes around. Rinse, wash, and repeat.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lets keep it a buck, beyond the Ass Creed and Watchdogs series, have there ever been a Ubisoft game that focus strongly on story:francis:? Most of the games are pretty much MMO territory with some single player elements sprinkled on it. Ghost Recon has always been shoot first ask questions last. People expecting this weird boring ass tactical shooter when it reality it's just that but with a modern setup. The game will get the praise the moment they start adding shyt to the game and the next flop comes around. Rinse, wash, and repeat.

Reveal your age brehs

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I havent seen any game rated highly by "gamers" anymore ... shyt is extremely corny
from breath of the wild ... to mario maker ... to 2k ... to the division ... to anthem etc

basically if you make people work for something they are mad
if you give them the opportunity to buy it, they are mad too
if you suggest mechanics but feel like maybe you should save it for a sequel
people feel cheated and cry about it.

my favorite example is the breath of the wild ... people complained about freedom and the way you actually do and create the story on your own accord :russ:
Then they complained that all the prototype shyt should have been left, complained about features like weapons breaking and limited enemies etc

All while looking like idiots because nintendo had another game in the clip. So basically people wanted EVERYTHING smashed into one game, so they could still
complain about downgrades from beta version, meanwhile we would have never gotten a zelda botw 2 because everything would have been packed in the first one for no reason

People shyt on Assassins creed Odyssey and its a masterpiece, even though they test ran Origins through it ... they absolutely 300% improved on it and made the biggest most interactive world
with created missions and daily re-ups on quests and shyt. Still people complained about it :mjlol: and the turn around they had was basically a year with the other studio. I noticed people with that autistic trait need to be fed very linear solo games .... they need story driven content and 0% choice to help them make a narrative. Then they obsess over fake characters and situations created just to keep them happy, and get mad when it cant be recreated because characters are older or died out :russ: yall nikkas would have hates NES mario with that story line ... you do not need a corny ass storyline to drive the point of a game where you play the star. nikkas were out here playing as Chili dog eating hedgehogs that broke the sound barrier... nobody cared and nobody questioned it. You just play the game :hamster: fukk the weapons on this game, 500m or 50m a bullet in the head is always going to be a bullet in the head. Just pick up the rifle and pull the trigger :hubie:

Superstar
Daps
Damn, you guys are scaring me. I LOVED wildlands and I need something new to play.

honestly, it’s a game you can find some enjoyment in if you either really want to, or you find something in it that you can grasp onto. I really enjoyed wildlands after the big fixes. Before that I enjoyed all the old GR games. I don’t regret buying this but I’m not in a big hurry to play in my free time. It’s really close to assassins creed odyssey but with guns and even more non-important things to do.

Like I said before, once you hit a certain point it just becomes something to do until you get bored, a bug happens that makes you have to restart, or the serves kick you off. The unfinished feel and and technical problems are real disappointing, considering all the polished games their competition is putting out. I didn’t have this many issues in odyssey. And the taking out of stuff that we should have from the jump was also kind of shytty on they part. I don’t doubt they will patch all the bs, over time, but I can understand people being mad at ubi for releasing this shyt the way it is. Plus it’s like they never met a black person in their life because the hair options look like somebody made a toupeè by putting superglue on a broom and sweeping up all the hair off a barber shop floor and said “fukk it, this’ll work”

Chef

All Star
Daps
I maybe be bugging but I swore big sniper rifles like the M82 and HTI penetrate bodies in Wildlands.:dahell: I got fukked over on a Wolves checkpoint. nikkas ran up on me after I stealthed the whole base. :aicmon:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
The simple reason this doesnt thave AI squadmates for single player is a deal breaker.

This was supposed to build upon Wildlands instead it went the way of Division
Exactly breh. Single player here I’ll pass

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
For the people who have this already, can you play it solo and have a drone to sync shot instead of ai team mates?