Ghost Recon: Breaking Point (FIRE AFTER NEW UPDATE)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
love this game and still play wildlands

regardless of progression, its just an updated version of that to me... which isnt a bad thing in my opinion
the best part about wildlands was the map and the fact that you could go to a different area and get a new vibe
which meant you could play it forever without getting stuck with the same feeling

this didnt progress much further but it felt like a polished more optimized version of what they already had
which is what 80% of games are giving you anyways

I just wanna know if its always online... will people be able to disturb your base takeovers?
or will you pull up on certain bases and they will have been freshly cleared?
I'm trying to run solo and stealth through the game at my own pace

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never played Wildlands because this got announced right when i was gonna cop. Is Wildlands the better look?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Never much care for it becuz outside of new stuff to do per "season", what else is the game giving you? No new graphics or designs. Just the same graphics with a jet pack.
I haven't bought it and Im not going to bit reviewers have been letting us know how far ubershyt is willing to turn all their franchises into MMO style games with all this pay for convenience shyt. The only AAA games I'm going to cop in the next couple of months is outerworlds, cyberpunk, and bloodlines 2. Ea and ubi get no love over here

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t fw GR since GRAW, but Wayne all on the ads told me all I needed to know :mjlol: