Ghost Recon: Breaking Point (FIRE AFTER NEW UPDATE)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
This shyt piff now, brehs? :lupe:
I can't say before the update but there was a 9 dollar sale on ubisoft connect (PC), and I gave it a shot. I fukks with it. :ehh: Been playing with AI and the game is definitely fun. Been enjoying it for over a week now. The map is too big in my opinion, AI works real nice with commands, guns with out game score are cool. World parameters was a really great idea to give you total control over how you want the world to run in the game. I did immersive mode for about a week and tweaked only the UI to give me the map back, and where to find loot crates, because with out it, it can take a long time to find them. Customizing is dope with guns and your clothes and you can even do the same thing with AI as well from their clothes, face, and guns. Game looks really great on PC in 1440p. They really knocked it out with the immersive update. I don't even wanna think how this game was without the update.:hubie:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was a huge fan of Wildlands, so I gave Breakpoint a go day one. I was highly disappointed that their were no AI teammates like in Wildlands. But I still played through the game. It was ok at best. Then after the major update, and after the backlash, Ubisoft tried to backtrack gameplay wise after the game had already released. They tried to make it so guns no longer had levels and tiers, which was stupid in the first place. So now, even after the A.I. teammates have been added the game is broken if you revert it to Wildlands mode. The map is constructed so that you have to explore unknown points of interest and pick up higher level weapons at these locations. If you turn that off, the game has no gameplay loop. Wildlands had zones to to takeover in order to weaken sub bosses so that you could take out the bigger bosses and work your way up. Breakpoint doesn't have that. It's a shame really.