Ghost Recon: Breaking Point (FIRE AFTER NEW UPDATE)

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Man they dropped the ball. Every mission you gotta kill at least 30 people. You doing this shyt solo. I liked the last ghost recon when you had 3 other people, and could call for help.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Somewhat:patrice:. It has the same mission layout, but just a big hub area for multiplayer setup which I barely used. The only issue with this game is the fact that there's lack of roads:dwillhuh:. So a chopper is going to be your best friend because driving on rough terrain or dealing with enemies on the roads that they provide just messes up the whole flow of travel:shaq2:

It's designed that way on purpose. The mission start point is all the way over there...either fly, drive or hoof it...the last two force you to grind through enemies which helps you level up, but who wants to do all that when they just want to get to the mission, right? So flying it is...but damn, the missions are too hard, I need to level up...

et voila...MTX "flowchart" that's really a maze for lab rats with the same push toward one exit no matter which illusion of choice you pick.

They are in for some very nasty surprises.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Man they dropped the ball. Every mission you gotta kill at least 30 people. You doing this shyt solo. I liked the last ghost recon when you had 3 other people, and could call for help.

Apparently they bringing this back in the next update, with a lot of changes and studio will be doing it - think the Paris or Canadian one, will have to find the artical

I've put a lot of hours into this, I do like it but def has a lot of flaws and issues which judging by Reddit many feel the same.

I mean like how can they not have select/delete all items
:snoop:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

So Ubi making full blown MMOs despite the fact that people barely have time as it is. The thing with "live services" is that who is really going to grind out limited time seasons just for a cosmetic? It's silly to pump these types of games out when you have games that are perfectly designed for that (Rainbow Six Siege, The Crew 2, etc). Once they put that shyt in Ass Creed, it just seems like a waste of time :francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Ubi making full blown MMOs despite the fact that people barely have time as it is. The thing with "live services" is that who is really going to grind out limited time seasons just for a cosmetic? It's silly to pump these types of games out when you have games that are perfectly designed for that (Rainbow Six Siege, The Crew 2, etc). Once they put that shyt in Ass Creed, it just seems like a waste of time :francis:

Get ready, because they probably will.

The new thing is to get players playing less games for longer periods. They want every game to basically be the only game you play.

It's the effect that the success of stuff like the 2K series, GTAV, and Fortnite, etc have had. Those games have hyper dedicated player bases that convert to further monetization pretty easily. Now, everybody wants that type of action for their game.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Get ready, because they probably will.

The new thing is to get players playing less games for longer periods. They want every game to basically be the only game you play.

It's the effect that the success of stuff like the 2K series, GTAV, and Fortnite, etc have had. Those games have hyper dedicated player bases that convert to further monetization pretty easily. Now, everybody wants that type of action for their game.
I just hate how they're shoehorning this live service nonsense into everything they're doing. single player franchises like beyond good and evil are being ruined by this shyt