Ghost Recon: Breaking Point (FIRE AFTER NEW UPDATE)

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So I played both the closed and open beta. Ubisoft took two steps forward then 3 or 4 backwards. Nixing the squadmates for singleplayer and turning sync shot into a consumable is beyond dumb. But not that in and of itself. The fact that you don't have the option to have the squadmates. You should be able to choose to squad up with the cpu or go solo with your consumables. You should also be able to customize your squad and give them roles, i.e. one is a sharp shooting sniper, while another is a gung ho LMG packing Jesse the Body Ventura in Predator style gunner or whatever else you can come up with. I'm not faulting them for not having that because that wasn't in Wildlands either, but it's just one of those things that should be in a game called Ghost RECON.

Other things like the constant weapon swaps which makes it like "The Division" Lite. And gear scores are ridiculous. They have no effect on the game from what I've seen. I had a gear score of 2 and took out some of the Wolves with no issue and they were marked at gear score 150. So what's the point? And it would have been stupid had the Wolves been made into bullet sponges given the nature of the game. So the dev team backed themselves into a corner for no reason. Also, you can no longer play the game offline. In Wildlands, if you'd load the game up, even if the game hadn't reconnected to the Ubisoft servers, you could continue to play. Now you have to load into the servers every time before the game starts. shyt is just annoying. That whole community hub element where everyone is in the bivouac together like when you go to safe houses in The Division is just stupid. Why put that in this game? There is no point that I can see, yet it's the only reason that I can see that you absolutely MUST be online.

They are planning on bringing the squad mates back at some point, months after launch. But they should have never been removed. People complained and started cancelling pre-orders and so now they are shoehorning them back into the game. Which means the game will be somewhat broken as a result. It's as if they didn't actually consult the community that loved Wildlands. If they had, they would have known that was a mistake. So for that reason I'll be passing on this dumb shyt.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Got my hands on the beta.

game is ass times 10

wonky movement and animations

gunplay feels terrible, so boring , no impact at all

RPG elements, weapon scores , armor scores ...

WTF IS THIS shyt

we supposed to be spec ops , not division agents

when they revealed this game they said how they consulted with spec ops members and took their input ... please.

Disappointing.

Gameplay is just so meh, the environment is just so .... blahhhh

The trailer I seen is what made me think this game was gonna be flames

Just seemed to have a sense of urgency to the game like you were always in danger, and always need to be ready ...

playing the beta I felt none of that

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Borderlands 3, The Division 2 and the fact that I could never get nikkas to actively plan a route of action when hitting up a base, 'cause all they wanted to do is go in guns blazing coupled with what I played in the Beta gonna make this a discounted purchase. Hell, I ain't even finished all I wanted to in the last one because it was such a chore to get people to treat the game properly, especially the Randos.:shaq2: