Ghost Recon: Breaking Point (FIRE AFTER NEW UPDATE)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:Had this crazy shootout that lead to me sniping every single thing that walked in the compound. Nighttime hit and the b*stards put a couple in me :dame:. Bleeding to death, I took out the Desert and pop two of the dudes and had time to bandage myself before I found refuge at a nearby campsite.

This game is flames :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's strictly MP?

Nah it's Single Player but you can actually do coop and pvp modes. Honestly, the pvp is not worth the hassle. I played one coop game and it was a mess and a half. Nobody didn't revived, one dude went to do a entire different mission, and the whole flow was just not there. PVP is straight but it can be buggy at times. The game feels better in single player to be honest:yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah it's Single Player but you can actually do coop and pvp modes. Honestly, the pvp is not worth the hassle. I played one coop game and it was a mess and a half. Nobody didn't revived, one dude went to do a entire different mission, and the whole flow was just not there. PVP is straight but it can be buggy at times. The game feels better in single player to be honest:yeshrug:

I’m wondering if I should add this game to my list. Is it similar to Wildlands?

I’m not big on MP games. :ld:

Superstar
Daps
For the people who have this already, can you play it solo and have a drone to sync shot instead of ai team mates?

you play it solo by default. You can join other people’s shyt or invite them to yours. You don’t see anybody unless it’s in the hub or y’all are in a joint game.
The sync shot drones have to be bought or found. They’re cheap enough to re-stock but I usually find 3 or 4 after using 1 to kill somebody.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’m wondering if I should add this game to my list. Is it similar to Wildlands?

I’m not big on MP games. :ld:

Somewhat:patrice:. It has the same mission layout, but just a big hub area for multiplayer setup which I barely used. The only issue with this game is the fact that there's lack of roads:dwillhuh:. So a chopper is going to be your best friend because driving on rough terrain or dealing with enemies on the roads that they provide just messes up the whole flow of travel:shaq2:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully, this was an actual breaking point for Ubisoft and they follow Activision's playbook by putting their tail between their legs and going back to the roots of what made Ghost Recon more like SOCOM and less like "insert generic pseudo military shooter name".

'Sgust.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this. I understand evolving game play over time but they basically turned Ghost Recon into a whole new game. I'm surprised they haven't done the same to RB6.