Get Hinge brehs :wow:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This app is the truth. Only had it on my phone for 3 weeks, the amount of matches and women that actually look good I match with is crazy. Won't even mention my match amount because it would sound like I'm cappin', not even realistically tryna cap.

I don't like online dating, but if you're gonna do it, this is the app to get. I'm not even an exceptionally good looking dude and I'm short...so I SOL just because of filters if women are on that...

Last edited:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
This app is the truth. Only had it on my phone for 3 weeks, the amount of matches and women that actually look good I match with is crazy. Won't even mention my match amount because it would sound like I'm cappin', not even realistically tryna cap.

I don't like online dating, but if you're gonna do it, this is the app to get. I'm not an exceptionally good looking dude and I'm short...

Facts. Earlier this year I was on it and legit had 100 matches in two weeks. My pics ain’t even that great. Now I’m not gone lie and say they was all heat but I’d say 40% was solid. Rest was mid.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Facts. Earlier this year I was on it and legit had 100 matches in two weeks. My pics ain’t even that great. Now I’m not gone lie and say they was all heat but I’d say 40% was solid. Rest was mid.
I'm beginning to think some algorithms are straight garbage or tuned to keep dudes chasing or spending money and keeping women gassed, because that leads to the most engagement with the app.

It's crazy because Hinge might have 10 million users, and Tinder will have 100 million+. I blew my match record out the water on Hinge, and legitimately...legitimately I've gotten 25 times more matches on Hinge than Tinder. Now maybe some are fake profiles...but still. I've gotten a bunch of numbers and talked and/or went on dates with a bunch already.

And they definitely don't all look great, maybe 1 in 5 of my matches I'm actually attracted to, but Tinder will legit have you feeling like an ugg-mug...all this shyt women have called me in my life, ugly has never been one of them.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I'm beginning to think some algorithms are straight garbage or tuned to keep dudes chasing or spending money and keeping women gassed, because that leads to the most engagement with the app.

It's crazy because Hinge might have 10 million users, and Tinder will have 100 million+. I blew my match record out the water on Hinge, and legitimately...legitimately I've gotten 25 times more matches on Hinge than Tinder. Now maybe some are fake profiles...but still. I've gotten a bunch of numbers and talked and/or went on dates with a bunch already.

And they definitely don't all look great, maybe 1 in 5 of my matches I'm actually attracted to, but Tinder will legit have you feeling like an ugg-mug...all this shyt women have called me in my life, ugly has never been one of them.

Yea.

Keeping it a buck. I met maybeeee 10 chicks out of all that. The others either responded once and then went radio silent, stalled on meeting, or I lost interest. I don’t struggle in the traditional sense but I don’t find quality either. Shyt whack out here.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Yea.

Keeping it a buck. I met maybeeee 10 chicks out of all that. The others either responded once and then went radio silent, stalled on meeting, or I lost interest. I don’t struggle in the traditional sense but I don’t find quality either. Shyt whack out here.
In person >____

I get matches on hinge. Online dating is exhausting to me tho. 60% are catfish… either bigger than I expected, look older than I expected, dull, skin ain’t as clear

50-60% don’t engage or it dies quick :manny:

How yall beat that? Or yall don’t mind? Numbers game?

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
In person >____

I get matches on hinge. Online dating is exhausting to me tho. 60% are catfish… either bigger than I expected, look older than I expected, dull, skin ain’t as clear

My experience to a tee. More often than not the girls I meet NEVER look better than their pictures.

That’s why I quit online dating.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
In person >____

It is fukking annoying, because it's not organic, they can be flaky, and i haven't been outright catfished, but I've had a few that definitely didn't look as good as the photos. I delete these apps after a few weeks of using it, regardless of my success rate.

They're matching with me, or swiping right or whatevertf you do on Hinge, that's the only way I know how many are "interested". It's mostly 5-6's, but probably 1 in 10 is a 7 or an 8. I don't swipe crazy because I heard that actually drops your profile in the queue.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
It is fukking annoying, because it's not organic, they can be flaky, and i haven't been outright catfished, but I've had a few that definitely didn't look as good as the photos. I delete these apps after a few weeks of using it, regardless of my success rate.

They're matching with me, or swiping right or whatevertf you do on Hinge, that's the only way I know how many are "interested". It's mostly 5-6's, but probably 1 in 10 is a 7 or an 8. I don't swipe crazy because I heard that actually drops your profile in the queue.

Funny this thread got upped. I was thinking about hopping back on for some easy trim but…nah. Not even worth the energy

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
My experience to a tee. More often than not the girls I meet NEVER look better than their pictures.

That’s why I quit online dating.
Bigggg factsssss! I be excited initially thinking I’m gonna link with a baddie… then she’s big… pics old… using special angles 📐. I’d say 5-10% of them looked like their pics… I ain’t really got the balls to turn around and walk away on first sight lol

200w.gif

I hear you bro… what I learned about women on these apps…they be on them for years… I was shocked when they told me… they usually “pause” their accounts when they feel like they found a decent guy for now…

I rejoined two years later and saw some of the same hoes lol

But you’re right… you can definitely get the most matches on hinge and has the highest quality that I’ve seen on any dating app.

I was getting so many matches that I was wondering if I was featured as a “top pick”

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Bigggg factsssss! I be excited initially thinking I’m gonna link with a baddie… then she’s big… pics old… using special angles 📐. I’d say 5-10% of them looked like their pics… I ain’t really got the balls to turn around and walk away on first sight lol

200w.gif

I hear you bro… what I learned about women on these apps…they be on them for years… I was shocked when they told me… they usually “pause” their accounts when they feel like they found a decent guy for now…

I rejoined two years later and saw some of the same hoes lol

But you’re right… you can definitely get the most matches on hinge and has the highest quality that I’ve seen on any dating app.

I was getting so many matches that I was wondering if I was featured as a “top pick”

You spittin :wow:

That’s the thing though.

Getting matches ain’t no problem. In fact it’s too easy. The problem is how many of those matches are actually down to meet. And the ones that’s down to meet will I actually be attracted to them. Oppose to just entertaining the situation cause that’s all I got at the moment

Back in February I met a nurse off Bumble. Pictures I was like hell yeah. So we exchange numbers and text/chat on the phone for a week. Finally meet and I was low key mad. Shorty looked NOTHING like the pics/ video calls. Seeing a woman in real life 3d hit different.

She asked me what happened after the date cause she could tell I went ICE COLD :mjlol:

Told her this won’t work and ghosted her ass. I done ghosted so many women. It be a whole ass Friday night and I’ll turn down easy p*ssy cause it’s not what I want. Swore to myself I’m NEVER doing online ever again.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

That’s the thing though.

Getting matches ain’t no problem. In fact it’s too easy. The problem is how many of those matches are actually down to meet. And the ones that’s down to meet will I actually be attracted to them. Oppose to just entertaining the situation cause that’s all I got at the moment

Back in February I met a nurse off Bumble. Pictures I was like hell yeah. So we exchange numbers and text/chat on the phone for a week. Finally meet and I was low key mad. Shorty looked NOTHING like the pics/ video calls. Seeing a woman in real life 3d hit different.

She asked me what happened after the date cause she could tell I went ICE COLD :mjlol:

Told her this won’t work and ghosted her ass. I done ghosted so many women. It be a whole ass Friday night and I’ll turn down easy p*ssy cause it’s not what I want. Swore to myself I’m NEVER doing online ever again.
Ahahahahahha same!!!! better off hittin the super market, Whole Foods, target, bar, event 😂

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I dated one girl… she was decent but not really my type
she texted me… “thank you for the date. I had a great time.”

I said no problem “you’re very wise” and went ghost

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

That’s the thing though.

I wish I had that sort of luxury

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
@COLI MANDINGO @Lieutenant Daniels

The shyt that some of these chicks saying to open the conversation up wild as fukk. Not only do they have no game, they be borderline creepy as fukk.

I got one chick who has seemingly found me on 3 different apps...I went out with her once...years ago, but as I said, I haven't been catfished before, but she definitely isn't the size she be showing in pics. I'm not saying she stalking me, but she keeps matching after it's clear I ain't interested.

Another chick, the story is so wild, it's part of the reason I changed my name on HERE...I always get into the strangest real life situations with people.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My advice

Touch grass, most quality women don't have hinge.

If you don't care for quality be yourself and don't pull no punches. Playful and direct does the job

I'll be real

Women don't actually like going on dates, they just don't like you nikkas :obama:

Slow and steady wins the race. Remember, you're doing her a favour