Get Hinge brehs :wow:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Prob your number is banned
Did different numbers different phones different Apple ids they all get banned or shadowbanned . I have no idea how they are doing this . My original ban was because I but FWB only in my profile but have tried multiple ways to make a new account and they somehow catch that shyt each time . This is FBI level detection.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did different numbers different phones different Apple ids they all get banned or shadowbanned . I have no idea how they are doing this . My original ban was because I but FWB only in my profile but have tried multiple ways to make a new account and they somehow catch that shyt each time . This is FBI level detection.
Face recognition :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

prob using some sort of ai face recognition like pimeyes or facecheck.id
use diff photos

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Face recognition :yeshrug:

yup i can hop on facecheck.id right now and throw a photo up of someone and find their facebook/instagram. I'm sure these billion dollar companies have better software embedded. So if you're account is banned prob have your photos stored so when you create a new account and they run that script and it matches boom

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
yup i can hop on facecheck.id right now and throw a photo up of someone and find their facebook/instagram. I'm sure these billion dollar companies have better software embedded. So if you're account is banned prob have your photos stored so when you create a new account and they run that script and it matches boom
If that’s true the script is running non stop cause they are catching me in 30 min or less