A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Are there a lot of pawgs in the dc area?? 😁😁
Brotha. Pawgs don't love you. They will never love you

This white girl at work said to herself as I walked in her area that she needed to fukk me

Days later she was saying the hard R

They fetishize us. Once you grow to love yourself, you'll seek the women who really value you holistically

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Lmao tinder really fukked up because it show me the fine skinny and slim thick women all mixed in together then after I done swiped through them it’s multiple bigger women in a row. Discriminatory as hell lol I can’t even imagine what ours look like to them.
Tinder also bans you from getting striaght to the point. They want you to have useless conversation with the chicks you match so when they lose interest you will have to pay more money. fukk that I got banned on there 6 times

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I posted on here once that I was having terrible results on dating apps. Its in here somewhere through search history

recently though... I had my facebook and accounts of 19 years + all permanently banned... so I had to wait months and start over

I didnt know it, because it has been decades... but I was shadowbanned on most shyt (obviously not the dating apps)
but now I am getting 100s of matches and bytches all over the place. I have my best luck on Facebook Dating of all places. I dont know if my account and email were soft locked from before... but ever since I started over... I can monetize my facebook, I get thousands of hits on my videos and my dating app is going super crazy with the numbers. Probably a 2000% increase, I cant even respond to all of these bytches.