#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
BREHS

LISTEN TO ME

I've had this app for like 4 days or so

When I tell you, I am OVERWHELMED

By the quality of women I'm matching with. How good they look, how genuine they are, how smart they are, their energy

I'm not used to this
:mjcry:

I already have the match who I'm taking seriously the most on Hinge asking me about my living and transportation situation so she can get an idea of how often she'll get to see me

Genuine deep convos I have with this woman. We connect on so many levels already. Excellent job. College educated. Early 20s. Ambition. Maturity. Intelligent. Funny. Responsible. Communicates openly and effectively.

HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FATHER.

Long story short, she's wifey potential

@CashmereThoughts @Chillin

Thank you

Anyone who doesn't have Hinge but wants to meet women

This is my last testimony for yall
:ufdup:

Edit: buy HingeX. Trust me. I was just like you less than a week ago. Follow my lead to peace and freedom
:mjlit:

Good for you breh :obama:

My nephew. his younger brother just joined and he was like :ohhh: He was these women have jobs and PTO and shyt :mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
BREHS

LISTEN TO ME

I've had this app for like 4 days or so

When I tell you, I am OVERWHELMED

By the quality of women I'm matching with. How good they look, how genuine they are, how smart they are, their energy

I'm not used to this

I already have the match who I'm taking seriously the most on Hinge asking me about my living and transportation situation so she can get an idea of how often she'll get to see me

Genuine deep convos I have with this woman. We connect on so many levels already. Excellent job. College educated. Early 20s. Ambition. Maturity. Intelligent. Funny. Responsible. Communicates openly and effectively.

HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FATHER.

Long story short, she's wifey potential

@CashmereThoughts @Chillin

Thank you

Anyone who doesn't have Hinge but wants to meet women

This is my last testimony for yall
:ufdup:

Edit: buy HingeX. Trust me. I was just like you less than a week ago. Follow my lead to peace and freedom
:mjlit:
See
Had you listened to these incels and old nikkas you would have not had this happen

Online dating is mainstream among young people. If they're not eating on there at all then that says more about them

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
One thing I will say is you gotta know what you want when setting preferences

At first, I made a big emphasis on my profile to show how much being a believer in God meant to me

Then I realized, I'm a believer but I haven't even read the Bible in full yet

I'm a work in progress. So as long as my matches are either Christian or open to growing in faith, no reason to shun them

I matched with this....interesting Christian woman first. She gave me off vibes. That made me change up my profile

I don't want a self-righteous woman. I want a self-aware woman

If I ever become a preacher (I might preach once or twice in my 30s) I want to preach like DMX. I'm not a Joel Osteen ass nikka

Osteen is a false prophet and one of the types of people who make nonbelievers hate religion. I'm out here being a catalyst for change, saving souls, and building Black love

Your journey is up to you. It's in your hands. It's up to you to find happiness
:salute: