Get Hinge brehs :wow:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
That's why you gotta hit them with a joke or something going off their prompts first message

If they give you energy, ask for that number delicately and watch magic happen

Gotta make these women comfortable and validate their feelings

Look up Lil Goodie validate feelings on tiktok. Game is game
oh i’m not having trouble at all with this online shyt just find it funny how quick they jump to that

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
she dont know shyt. she just tryna see if you're just tryna fukk or not. soon as u flip the question on her she gonna say some catchall statement like "im looking for an emotional connection"
And she thinks she has to fukk in order to get it. But she doesn't want to seem like a hoe. These bytches will never fool me

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The app sucks but I met my current girlfriend on tinder back in 2019. So there are definitely quality women on there but they be gone in like a month or less. The main thing is keeping yo shyt on the top of the stack attractiveness wise so they can see your profile first when they sign up. They show the most attractive people to the new profiles to encourage them to stick around.
With apps the best time to get chicks is during the holidays like New Years....

Think about it like clubbing. There's some people that go out every week then they're some people that try it out on certain occasions.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
One of the baddest women ive ever seen in my 26 years of life. She had 5 facial piercings. She's a pansexual. Had a weird looking ankh necklace

And her religion on her profile is "Spiritual"

I pressed the x button on some
KnobbyFabulousGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif
Gotta charge her to the game when you see that.

It's going be some amazing sex though

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
she dont know shyt. she just tryna see if you're just tryna fukk or not. soon as u flip the question on her she gonna say some catchall statement like "im looking for an emotional connection"

LOL i guess..I'm speaking fo myself tho so do whats best for you g...If she ask I'm letting her know eg I'm not looking for nuthin serious rn but we can have good times and build something dope..or whatever variant at that time LOL...With online dating((really in general)) the quicker we straight up the better...Fukk all that small talk thru text/chat...

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
ill be candid, if you are not mentally and spiritually solid, approaching women let alone dealing with them will be more hassle than it is worth to you

you think a woman will fix your problems but you are sorely mistaken. Your problems to me stem from your ideas of yourself ruling over you.

@MMS why do you need to be spiritually solid before dealing with women?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I already have a date set up for this weekend

Sexy ass woman. Smart. Funny. Cool. Genuine. Bright future

And she's not about the games just like me

And she wants me as much as I want her. If not more

She said "oh yea we definitely have to go out after I get off work before the weekend. If my friends have plans imma have to tell them about you"

This could be you, brehs
:ohlawd:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
BREHS

LISTEN TO ME

I've had this app for like 4 days or so

When I tell you, I am OVERWHELMED

By the quality of women I'm matching with. How good they look, how genuine they are, how smart they are, their energy

I'm not used to this
:mjcry:

I already have the match who I'm taking seriously the most on Hinge asking me about my living and transportation situation so she can get an idea of how often she'll get to see me

Genuine deep convos I have with this woman. We connect on so many levels already. Excellent job. College educated. Early 20s. Ambition. Maturity. Intelligent. Funny. Responsible. Communicates openly and effectively.

HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FATHER.

Long story short, she's wifey potential

@CashmereThoughts @Chillin

Thank you
:mjcry:

Anyone who doesn't have Hinge but wants to meet women

This is my last testimony for yall
:ufdup:

Edit: buy HingeX. Trust me. I was just like you less than a week ago. Follow my lead to peace and freedom
:mjlit:

Last edited: