George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
No one wins outta this case. Martin is dead and Zimmerman life will be fukked. Probably broke as fukk now, and would need to leave the state of Florida. That's why you should think about shyt before u react. When keeping real goes wrong.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You mean that lil dispatcher, over the phone? :childplease:

And he can approach and talk to the kid if he wants to; it ain't against the law and it certainly ain't reason to get beaten up.....IF that's what happened :mjpls:
So I assume you'd be cool with some random dude following you around, approaching you while you're minding your own business because "you look suspicious"? Last time I checked that stupid fukk wasn't a cop.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
So I assume you'd be cool with some random dude following you around, approaching you while you're minding your own business because "you look suspicious"? Last time I checked that stupid fukk wasn't a cop.

It would strike me as odd and I would be annoyed by it; would probably just walk away after throwin' the :childplease: face.....but I wouldn't attack him :ufdup: (if that's what indeed happened......:myspotnash: )

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
You mean that lil dispatcher, over the phone? :childplease:

And he can approach and talk to the kid if he wants to; it ain't against the law and it certainly ain't reason to get beaten up.....IF that's what happened :mjpls:

Well, that would be an argument IF Trayvon had and DNA on his hands but the medical examiner said he did not. Also, when his body was found he was laying on his hands.. Doesn't sound like he beat anyone.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No one wins outta this case. Martin is dead and Zimmerman life will be fukked. Probably broke as fukk now, and would need to leave the state of Florida. That's why you should think about shyt before u react. When keeping real goes wrong.

And you sympathize with him huh?:barkleyhuh:

Underhanded two faced cac:aiscust:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not defending Zimmerman. What law are you gonna lock him up for? Not listening to the dispatcher? That's not against the law. Following Martin? Okay mayb, because that's called harrasment. The problem is nobody knows what happen while Zimmerman was following Martin. So the fact is, you can't prosecute someone without all the facts. The neighbors only saw and reported the incident while Martin was whopping Zimmerman ass. Let's be honest, Martin's attorney's suck ass. They only arguement is racism, that's it. You're not winning with that argument.

If not murder, manslaughter. You can't just go around shooting unarmed people.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
It would strike me as odd and I would be annoyed by it; would probably just walk away after throwin' the :childplease: face.....but I wouldn't attack him :ufdup: (if that's what indeed happened......:myspotnash: )

if someone was following me and walked up on me i would assume he's tryna rob me.

but u dont know about that, its prolly real safe where u live :mjpls:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I don't know why he didn't compare this to Oscar Pistorius and his gf's shooting.

:manny: that wouldn't be as bad but still :beli:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I can't stand MFs like this, who double talk, backtrack and give ambiguous explanations. This idiot Rob Zimmerman is moonwalkin on his words like crazy. He danced around this entire interview. He made himself look like an idiot and now the prosecution is gonna use his racist and racially insensitive tweets against his brother! Wat a dumbazz :snoop:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Piers Morgan is a dikkhead, or at least he annoys the shyt out of me but it was good to see him not being the one that annoyed me this time. I only watched like 3 minutes, couldn't stand to see the rest as I'd just get upset and the stupidity.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I dont see why anyone would get upset about the outcome we all know thats going to happen.

Hes going to get away with it more than likely, people are going to make their lil videos about what they are going to do.......then everyone is going to forget about it because Breaking Bad is going to be on.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
First off bro, stop it. Everybody have said something racist in their lives. So get off the high horse with that shyt.
Did I say that I had never said anything racist? No. Of course, between me and my boys, we clown, but in confrontation? Sorry, if my first response isn't "fukk YOU, ******!!!"

@Stacks clearly sa!d !n a confrontat!on, he a!nt talk!n jok!n w!t fr!ends of other races, he means w!t !ntent... ! a!nt never done that sh!t e!ther...
It would strike me as odd and I would be annoyed by it; would probably just walk away after throwin' the :childplease: face.....but I wouldn't attack him....
:childplease: turn away & start walk!n when dude jump out the car & confront you huh... wouldnt get !n self defense mode, huh... he just attacked h!m now huh....

Last edited by a moderator:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
And you sympathize with him huh?:barkleyhuh:

Underhanded two faced cac:aiscust:

It's called reading. Who wins from this case? Even if Zimmerman gets acquitted. Martin family will never be same and Zimmerman family will never be the same after this trial.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I'm not defending Zimmerman. What law are you gonna lock him up for? Not listening to the dispatcher? That's not against the law. Following Martin? Okay mayb, because that's called harrasment. The problem is nobody knows what happen while Zimmerman was following Martin. So the fact is, you can't prosecute someone without all the facts. The neighbors only saw and reported the incident while Martin was whopping Zimmerman ass. Let's be honest, Martin's attorney's suck ass. They only arguement is racism, that's it. You're not winning with that argument.

:childplease: Since when?