George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
LOL, I can't wait for this dude to get acquitted so everybody can bytch for like a month, then move on to some other big story

First off bro, stop it. Everybody have said something racist in their lives. So get off the high horse with that shyt.

Second, Man fukk what his brother gotta say. Hell yea, he's gonna defend his brother.

My point is you never know what you're gonna say or how you're gonna respond in the heat of battle. I had my place broken into twice in one month. I remember reporting the break-in to the dispatcher and being so mad that I was like, those fukking broke ass mexicans that I saw everyday probably did this shyt. Now what if something wouldve happen b/t me and the indivduals I was talking about and the police listen to the dispatcher recordings. Then I get arrested for a hate crime. That's bullshyt. I know I don't hate Mexicans but I said some wrong and now I have a federal hate crime case on me.

Cac unity:blessed: :snoop:

I can't help but hope "A pack of ******s" does you know what to you know who :pacspit:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I'm not defending Zimmerman. What law are you gonna lock him up for? Not listening to the dispatcher? That's not against the law. Following Martin? Okay mayb, because that's called harrasment. The problem is nobody knows what happen while Zimmerman was following Martin. So the fact is, you can't prosecute someone without all the facts. The neighbors only saw and reported the incident while Martin was whopping Zimmerman ass. Let's be honest, Martin's attorney's suck ass. They only arguement is racism, that's it. You're not winning with that argument.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
You nikkas can keep pretending that white people are your friends. fukk all CACs. They hate yall black asses. These CACs will back up a half wetback/half kike as long as it's a ****** that he kills.
I don't fukk with white people on a personal level and have no use for a crackkka. fukk 'em all.

They don't hear you though...:whew:

ALL of them are racist...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Notice how they both have that same stupid blank look in their eyes?

Both those racist fukkers need to be put out of their misery.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
We all say racist shyt when we think no one is watching or recording us.

We?
awalkerhuh.png

Just who exactly is we ?
4qle9w.png

Speak for yourself, my family isn't racist nor did they raise me or my siblings to be racist. In my family's house there is no such thing as a "bad black person" or a "bad white person" either you're a good person or a bad person, race is irrelevant in my family.

I think that quote might have indicated that you're white. After being on a bunch of white dominated forums i have learned that white people love to generalize anything but their race then when they're called out on being racist they love to the play the "well, deep down inside we are all racist" or "genetically we are all racist, it's apart of our nature" card.

It's funny though because the last i checked, racism didn't exist until white people started stealing and killing.

Another thing I've learned about them is that there's always a "we" when it comes to them getting into racial arguments.

"well, we freed you guys"
"we are the ones giving you government money"

like, lol what ? :what:

You're just some white dude sitting behind his computer trying to be a patriot, i think a lot white people have this mentality where they think that since they're white that means that they're apart of some special corporation where they get to talk down on others but not themselves.

I bet white folks didn't even look at Adam Lanza's skin color when they showed his picture during the Sandy Hook. I bet if he was black the comment sections on different sites would be full of monkey this and ape that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not defending Zimmerman. What law are you gonna lock him up for? Not listening to the dispatcher? That's not against the law. Following Martin? Okay mayb, because that's called harrasment. The problem is nobody knows what happen while Zimmerman was following Martin. So the fact is, you can't prosecute someone without all the facts. The neighbors only saw and reported the incident while Martin was whopping Zimmerman ass. Let's be honest, Martin's attorney's suck ass. They only arguement is racism, that's it. You're not winning with that argument.

you're not defending him, yet you come up with a bunch of explanations to mitigate his murder of martin.

shut the fukk up, white boy.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
all this racism is really starting to hurt my feelings

-Posted from my Iphone-

Speaking of which there is some white looking dude following me

-Posted from my iphone-

I'mma put on my best scary black guy face and see if it scares him off

-posted from my iphone-

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Nobody can truly know 100% what happened in any criminal matter, you fcking dyckhead. In court cases we take a collection of the evidence and we weigh a decision. That said, we know more about this case than most because there is a recorded convo that the killer conducted w/ police dispatchers in the moments leading up to the murder, which captures his frame of mind. Plus there is audio of the confrontation itself, when neighbors were calling 911 right when Trayvon was shot along with other pieces of evidentiary material.

You dont give a fck about justice. You have a racist agenda here, as in all your posts.

But they don't hear you tho :lawd:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
We?
awalkerhuh.png

Just who exactly is we ?
4qle9w.png

Speak for yourself, my family isn't racist nor did they raise me or my siblings to be racist. In my family's house there is no such thing as a "bad black person" or a "bad white person" either you're a good person or a bad person, race is irrelevant in my family.

I think that quote might have indicated that you're white. After being on a bunch of white dominated forums i have learned that white people love to generalize anything but their race then when they're called out on being racist they love to the play the "well, deep down inside we are all racist" or "genetically we are all racist, it's apart of our nature" card.

It's funny though because the last i checked, racism didn't exist until white people started stealing and killing.

Another thing I've learned about them is that there's always a "we" when it comes to them getting into racial arguments.

"well, we freed you guys"
"we are the ones giving you government money"

like, lol what ? :what:

You're just some white dude sitting behind his computer trying to be a patriot, i think a lot white people have this mentality where they think that since they're white that means that they're apart of some special corporation where they get to talk down on others but not themselves.

I bet white folks didn't even look at Adam Lanza's skin color when they showed his picture during the Sandy Hook. I bet if he was black the comment sections on different sites would be full of monkey this and ape that.

I'm not sayin every family sit around burning crosses and shyt, hating a different race. What I'm saying, everybody has said some racist shyt in their lives. Calling a Mexican a wetback; that's a racist comment. Calling a white person, a crakker; that is a racist comment. Calling a asian, a chink; that's a racist comment. Calling a black person a ******; that's a racist comment.

By the way ass clown, I'm black. My people need to stop letting the media play us. The media is playing on both sides of the case trying to get us wired up. This not the case to riot about.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
This story is so fukked but so fitting for our time. To me and the people not in flyover country hes an obvious murder. My white teacher from the 3rd safest suburb in america was infuriated over this shyt. But its a different story in Florida. A jury down there wont convict him. Hell get acquitted. His finances are probably permanently fukked. Like OJ fukked hopefully.

The white working class down there has hated blacks since the slaves replaced indentured servitude permanantly. If these two classes had united America would be way more equal and progressive today. Instead these hic cacs have done everything in there power form the klan to the dogs to the hose to the gun to keep the black man down. fukk em in the worst way. No way Zimmerman lives a year in prison. Hell need protective custody the rest of his life. Theres the security you wanted you xenophobic racist hateful wetback cac :leostare: