George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Cant wait til his brother is screaming in a cell with
his shirt in a knot and his a$$hole prolapsed....
a0yqua.jpg

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
We all say racist shyt when we think no one is watching or recording us.

Speak for yourself breh, but I, for one, haven't spouted a single racial slur in such an aggressive situation. Between myself and my multi-ethnic group of friends? Yeah. And why? Because it's in jest and nobody is gonna get shot over it.

This fukking idiot of a brother that Zimmerman has is a flat-out racist and I, along with everybody else watching this, has no other reason to believe that George held the same mentality.

Listen to him, he's bringing up Trayvon's fukking Facebook photos. Like George or himself or anyone else around the area, ever saw these before he decided to shoot him. As if that is justification for blasting an unarmed kid.

fukk these racist fukking pricks and anybody who defends them.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You mean that lil dispatcher, over the phone? :childplease:

And he can approach and talk to the kid if he wants to; it ain't against the law and it certainly ain't reason to get beaten up.....IF that's what happened :mjpls:

if he wants to claim innocence by invoking the "stand your ground" law it doesn't really work when you stalk and then confront the person. initiating a fight, getting your azz beat and then murdering the person you stalked isn't really standing your ground now is it? :mjpls:

just the other day a white man got his azz lumped up by two white kids because he followed their car for miles and then threw the first punch when they stopped. if he had shot them he would be in jail for murder. same thing goes here basically. :manny:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He made an ass out of himself the first time too, so self righteous and abrasive. I was embrassed when a family member said they thought he carried himself well :snoop:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Speak for yourself breh, but I, for one, haven't spouted a single racial slur in such an aggressive situation. Between myself and my multi-ethnic group of friends? Yeah. And why? Because it's in jest and nobody is gonna get shot over it.

This fukking idiot of a brother that Zimmerman has is a flat-out racist and I, along with everybody else watching this, has no other reason to believe that George held the same mentality.

Listen to him, he's bringing up Trayvon's fukking Facebook photos. Like George or himself or anyone else around the area, ever saw these before he decided to shoot him. As if that is justification for blasting an unarmed kid.

fukk these racist fukking pricks and anybody who defends them.

First off bro, stop it. Everybody have said something racist in their lives. So get off the high horse with that shyt.

Second, Man fukk what his brother gotta say. Hell yea, he's gonna defend his brother.

My point is you never know what you're gonna say or how you're gonna respond in the heat of battle. I had my place broken into twice in one month. I remember reporting the break-in to the dispatcher and being so mad that I was like, those fukking broke ass mexicans that I saw everyday probably did this shyt. Now what if something wouldve happen b/t me and the indivduals I was talking about and the police listen to the dispatcher recordings. Then I get arrested for a hate crime. That's bullshyt. I know I don't hate Mexicans but I said some wrong and now I have a federal hate crime case on me.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You nikkas can keep pretending that white people are your friends. fukk all CACs. They hate yall black asses. These CACs will back up a half wetback/half kike as long as it's a ****** that he kills.
I don't fukk with white people on a personal level and have no use for a crackkka. fukk 'em all.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
fukk this effiminate Jew-spic and his fat ass brother. Piers really fukked him up on this one. Had him stammering and getting emotional.

I hope he and his brother both wind up in jail for life and get raped every night to a Gucci Mane mixtape

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
First off bro, stop it. Everybody have said something racist in their lives. So get off the high horse with that shyt.

Second, Man fukk what his brother gotta say. Hell yea, he's gonna defend his brother.

My point is you never know what you're gonna say or how you're gonna respond in the heat of battle. I had my place broken into twice in one month. I remember reporting the break-in to the dispatcher and being so mad that I was like, those fukking broke ass mexicans that I saw everyday probably did this shyt. Now what if something wouldve happen b/t me and the indivduals I was talking about and the police listen to the dispatcher recordings. Then I get arrested for a hate crime. That's bullshyt. I know I don't hate Mexicans but I said some wrong and now I have a federal hate crime case on me.

Nothing against yourself, but DAMN if you didn't make it obvious that you're white :whoo:

Did I say that I had never said anything racist? No. Of course, between me and my boys, we clown, but in confrontation? Sorry, if my first response isn't "fukk YOU, ******!!!"

Please, "He's gotta defend his brother" ... Are you for real? So if your brother shot an innocent teen you'd be running your mouth on Twitter and conducting interviews talking such bullshyt, building a negative view on yourself, just proving the racial background to this crime and you'd put it down to "Defence"? :ld:

Oh, and your example ... :laugh:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Let him keep talking, he'll be the reason his brother will be in jail.
Loose lips sink ships.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Nothing against yourself, but DAMN if you didn't make it obvious that you're white :whoo:

Did I say that I had never said anything racist? No. Of course, between me and my boys, we clown, but in confrontation? Sorry, if my first response isn't "fukk YOU, ******!!!"

Please, "He's gotta defend his brother" ... Are you for real? So if your brother shot an innocent teen you'd be running your mouth on Twitter and conducting interviews talking such bullshyt, building a negative view on yourself, just proving the racial background to this crime and you'd put it down to "Defence"? :ld:

Oh, and your example ... :laugh:

Dude I'm black and no, I'm no Republican.

Being in a confrontation is were a person would say something racist. If me and you are about to fight, Imma say whatever to get under your skin.

Yes, everybody defend their family member in the wake of a crime. You see it on the news everyday.

I just don't want the federal govt. coming in and labeling any crime a hate crime without reasonable doubt. Minorities would have more to lose if this happens. This ain't the crime or case to have a million black person march over.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Dude I'm black and no, I'm no Republican.

Being in a confrontation is were a person would say something racist. If me and you are about to fight, Imma say whatever to get under your skin.

Yes, everybody defend their family member in the wake of a crime. You see it on the news everyday.

I just don't want the federal govt. coming in and labeling any crime a hate crime without reasonable doubt. Minorities would have more to lose if this happens. This ain't the crime or case to have a million black person march over.

An unarmed black teen is dead and the killer's brother is making slick-racial remarks, as he's trying to link crimes that have NO relation to one-another at all.

Say whatever you want to get under my skin and I'd knock your bytch-ass out but woud I kill you because your colour looked threatening, like this case? No.

Stop trying to defend this bullshyt