George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
First off bro, stop it. Everybody have said something racist in their lives. So get off the high horse with that shyt.

Second, Man fukk what his brother gotta say. Hell yea, he's gonna defend his brother.

My point is you never know what you're gonna say or how you're gonna respond in the heat of battle. I had my place broken into twice in one month. I remember reporting the break-in to the dispatcher and being so mad that I was like, those fukking broke ass mexicans that I saw everyday probably did this shyt. Now what if something wouldve happen b/t me and the indivduals I was talking about and the police listen to the dispatcher recordings. Then I get arrested for a hate crime. That's bullshyt. I know I don't hate Mexicans but I said some wrong and now I have a federal hate crime case on me.

Will neg off r/c

You can join your brother CAC Tom in period blood :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see why anyone would get upset about the outcome we all know thats going to happen.

Hes going to get away with it more than likely, people are going to make their lil videos about what they are going to do.......then everyone is going to forget about it because Breaking Bad is going to be on.

no, not that's what's going to happen. just because YOU are a fukkboi c00n or cac doesn't mean everyone else is. stop projecting your thoughts on the rest of us. some of us care about the implications of this case.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's called reading. Who wins from this case?

it's not who wins from this case, it's who loses.

if george gets off the implication could be that people now have a legal precedent where they can hunt down and kill someone and then get off by claiming "stand your ground". that's a huge slippery slope.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
:childplease: Since when?

The OJ case

The Casey Anthony case

Both cases, I think they did the crime. Keywords "I think". A good attorney can get you off because of not having enough evidence.

That time period from Zimmerman getting off the phone with the dispatcher to the two individual tussling on the ground; nobody knows what happen.

I'm only looking at the facts and not the emotional side of this case.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guy comes off as an idiot

but man Piers Morgan doesnt shut up

this was 80% Piers saying the same shyt

wtf?? piers did his job. he was 100% perfect. matter of fact, i've never seen anyone handle a situation better than he did in that one.

he kept slamming him with his on words. the dude said a overtly racist sh1t and then tries to dance around it on some "ooo i didn't mean that" bullsh1t. and u expect an interviewer to let that sh1t slide????? the life of a young kid was extinguished here. wtf is wrong with you.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
it's not who wins from this case, it's who loses.

if george gets off the implication could be that people now have a legal precedent where they can hunt down and kill someone and then get off by claiming "stand your ground". that's a huge slippery slope.

Not true bruh. Because that stand your ground law doesnt work in all cases.
You can't build a case on someone based of public perception.

Example of a hate crime is where those white boys targeted that black guy and ran over him numerous times.
Another white man pleads guilty in death of black man run over by pickup - U.S. News

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
The OJ case

The Casey Anthony case

Both cases, I think they did the crime. Keywords "I think". A good attorney can get you off because of not having enough evidence.

That time period from Zimmerman getting off the phone with the dispatcher to the two individual tussling on the ground; nobody knows what happen.

I'm only looking at the facts and not the emotional side of this case.

Didn't OJ and Casey Anthony go to trial? Were they not prosecuted?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off bro, stop it. Everybody have said something racist in their lives. So get off the high horse with that shyt.

Second, Man fukk what his brother gotta say. Hell yea, he's gonna defend his brother.

My point is you never know what you're gonna say or how you're gonna respond in the heat of battle. I had my place broken into twice in one month. I remember reporting the break-in to the dispatcher and being so mad that I was like, those fukking broke ass mexicans that I saw everyday probably did this shyt. Now what if something wouldve happen b/t me and the indivduals I was talking about and the police listen to the dispatcher recordings. Then I get arrested for a hate crime. That's bullshyt. I know I don't hate Mexicans but I said some wrong and now I have a federal hate crime case on me.

nah, you're just a racist, man.

when someone pisses me off, the first thing that comes to mind isn't to attack their race.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not true bruh. Because that stand your ground law doesnt work in all cases.
You can't build a case on someone based of public perception.

Example of a hate crime is where those white boys targeted that black guy and ran over him numerous times.
Another white man pleads guilty in death of black man run over by pickup - U.S. News

legal precedent. have you heard of it?

and i'm not talking about hate crimes since george hasn't been charged with a hate crime. i'm talking about doing exactly what george did...profiling, stalking, confronting, then killing someone and claiming 'stand your ground' as a defense.

of course this kind of depends on the courts ruling, but if george gets off it will potentially expand the legal precedent for another person to get off under similar circumstance.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
nah, you're just a racist, man.

when someone pisses me off, the first thing that comes to mind isn't to attack their race.

If I get into a fight with you I'm attacking anything that would get to you mentally. If you mother is dead, Im saying something about her azz. The gloves are off the love is done at that point.

I hate how people act like they're so perfect.

I'll be the first to admit I have said racist shyt about white people. I dont hate white people but I have said insensitive shyt. :manny:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
What does a verdict have to do with be prosecuted? Read what you wrote below.

I don't get the correlation. It sounds like your using word you don't understand.

Okay, I didn't didnt get technicality right. But were found not guilty because of lack of evidence. I'm drawing similarities with those cases and Martin's case because there's a gap of information missing from this case.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
legal precedent. have you heard of it?

and i'm not talking about hate crimes since george hasn't been charged with a hate crime. i'm talking about doing exactly what george did...profiling, stalking, confronting, then killing someone and claiming 'stand your ground' as a defense.

of course this kind of depends on the courts ruling, but if george gets off it will potentially expand the legal precedent for another person to get off under similar circumstance.

There's a gap of missing information about this case. Nobody knows what happen from Zimmerman leaving his house to the two tussling on the ground. That's huge in this case. That information is the what can get Zimmerman charged and found guilty but the problem is nobody knows who confronted who.

The reason I bring up hate crimes is because thats what Martin's attorney and Al Sharpton was pushing for. I dont want the feds to start procecuting crimes as hate crimes because of public perception or lack of evidence. That would eventually hurt black folks and poor folk.