George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When does the trial start?

Zimmerman is going to jail, Florida dont want a riot!!

who ever the judge is, im sure the higher up's have already told him "you know the verdict right" :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Y'all mad 'cause y'all know it's true :heh:......y'all know if he gets acquitted, the 'outrage' will be short as hell :myspotnash:

This ain't the 90s and earlier.....nikkas don't care like that no more

I honestly don't care what the verdict will be.....because as far as I'm concerned, nobody knows for sure what happened that night.....maybe Zimmerman killed him without a good reason....maybe he did have a good enough reason, depending on what Trayvon did.....

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/100419-top-4-worst-posters-coli.html

I wasn't mentioned ONCE :myspotnash:

Let me tell you then. A biracial cac shot an innocent lil nikka bc he looked suspicious despite the cops telling him otherwise not to follow the lil nikka.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Let me tell you then. A biracial cac shot an innocent lil nikka bc he looked suspicious despite the cops telling him otherwise not to follow the lil nikka.

You mean that lil dispatcher, over the phone? :childplease:

And he can approach and talk to the kid if he wants to; it ain't against the law and it certainly ain't reason to get beaten up.....IF that's what happened :mjpls:

concise

Veteran
Daps

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:
That guy is retarded ranting on and on about the liberal media over and over :what:

One black kid who takes a picture with a middle finger salute shoots a baby, that means all black kids with a middle finger salute in a picture are likely to commit similar crimes. :what: Then he denies that's what he meant? :what:

blacks are not judged as individuals... a racist mindset.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I honestly don't care what the verdict will be.....because as far as I'm concerned, nobody knows for sure what happened that night.....maybe Zimmerman killed him without a good reason....maybe he did have a good enough reason, depending on what Trayvon did.....

Nobody can truly know 100% what happened in any criminal matter, you fcking dyckhead. In court cases we take a collection of the evidence and we weigh a decision. That said, we know more about this case than most because there is a recorded convo that the killer conducted w/ police dispatchers in the moments leading up to the murder, which captures his frame of mind. Plus there is audio of the confrontation itself, when neighbors were calling 911 right when Trayvon was shot along with other pieces of evidentiary material.

You dont give a fck about justice. You have a racist agenda here, as in all your posts.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE WHO NEEDS EVERYBODY TO KNOW THAT I NEGGED SOMEONE

OMG, I care so much about you negging me, that I'm gonna neg you back....

Oh, wait a minute.....no I won't, because I don't give a fukk about no damn e-rep :heh:....not mine or anyone elses

Glad to see this coli shyt is that serious to YOU, though :myspotnash:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That guy needs to stay off TV. Doesn't help that he looks like Zimmerman. Now he's just unintentionally reminding America of the bigotry that got treyvon killed.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Is George alive? Damn Florida are slacking

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was funny how he was trying to clean up his tweet and dodge the real implications that were made.

And as for any cac/mexican who wants to defend Zimmerman, it's real easy to say whatever you want occured, when the only other person to say any different was killed by you. See how that works? History is HIS-story, in other words the motherfukker who lives gets to say anything he wants.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I honestly think Zimmerman will be aquitted but held civilly liable from Martin's death.

This is a case where keeping it real goes wrong on parties end. No one no know the exact order of events that day.

I think Zimmerman harassed Martin by following him; Martin began to mean mug him, and prolly started to pop off at the mouth; Martin and Zimmerman confronted each other; Martin started beating that azz; Zimmerman pulls gun and shoots Martin.

We all say racist shyt when we think no one is watching or recording us. That's why I wouldn't label this a hate crime. Do you really want the federal govt. to automatically label crimes as hate crimes without reasonable doubt? You know how much money you would to spend to defend yourself from the federal govt.