Daps
Zimmerman really loving his celebrity life right now :wow:

But these other cacs cheesin on the camera with him like he's a hero :snoop:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Zimmerman really loving his celebrity life right now :wow:

But these other cacs cheesin on the camera with him like he's a hero :snoop:

No remorse. At least OJ fell back, Zimmerman is very uncouth. Only reason he skated is because he was in the shiity state of Florida. But Trayvon is just a long list of folks getting murdered and the killer walking away scott free in the shiity state of Florida.

There are cases where dudes left to go get their gun and came back & shot the person and still got acquitted. Anywhere else on God's green earth Zimmerman is a killer.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
who cares if Killerman isn't "White". he was clearly protected strongly by the White element in this country

He got the complexion for protection. His father is a influential jew. Its not like he is some cowboy boot wearing lawnboy straight from hopping the border.

And since when is Peruvian a race :bryan:

These cacs today are something else.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
He got the complexion for protection. His father is a influential jew. Its not like he is some cowboy boot wearing lawnboy straight from hopping the border.

And since when is Peruvian a race :bryan:

These cacs today are something else.

I aint mad at dude at all, because if I was Trayvon's dad I would have put him in the ground. Picture me believing in the justice system. :bryan:

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
He really dont give a damn...."ayo yo George let me get a picture"..."sure...no problem....life is good"

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Are you stupid? No the fukk he wouldnt be considered white. He'd be hispanic.

He is half white-non Hispanic, nice try

If he was successful and discovered the cure to a disease or gave some sort of honorable contribution to society you would claim him....now all of a sudden he is only Hispanic. Hispanic isn't a race you idiot. There are Peruvians who are white....and Zimmerman is half white-non Hispanic so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what his background mostly is. :mjpls:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Disgusting...

I know. All the serpents and c00ns in the comment section are having a party of deflections, 'race card' accusations, and 'B-b-b-b-but what about the 'two black kids'(:rudy: )that shot the white kid out of boredom?? You don't hear about thaaaaat!' bullshyt. I love how they leave out the white kid that was with 'em

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know. All the serpents and c00ns in the comment section are having a party of deflections, 'race card' accusations, and 'B-b-b-b-but what about the 'two black kids'(:rudy: )that shot the white kid out of boredom?? You don't hear about thaaaaat!' bullshyt. I love how they leave out the white kid that was with 'em

Exactly, and how the fukk did they hear about it if no one is talking about it?? Our people are DESTROYED. All because they want to join hands with people who HATE them.