George Zimmerman went shopping for a 12-round tactical

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
He was found not guilty. This is trivial at best.

That said, I find the owner's desire to be photographed with this @sshole like he's some kind of hero, disgusting.
That's what bothers me, as the owner of the company that makes the handgun he used to kill trayvon, the fact that you're in a pic cheesing with him is disgusting.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Just the sheer embrace he's getting is what really pisses me off.

Are you really that naive? Listening to all that down south jungle music, really made you guys forget there is a war going on out here. Nobody is safe from.

Stressing Zimmerman is sour grapes because the system has always been fukked up.

One juror even said he deserved to be acquitted based on the stand your ground law. :wtf:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm laughing right now because this man really has the CHEEK to be smiling from ear to ear while buying a new gun wow :laff: all I can do is :laff:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Are you really that naive? Listening to all that down south jungle music, really made you guys forget there is a war going on out here. Nobody is safe from.

Stressing Zimmerman is sour grapes because the system has always been fukked up.

One juror even said he deserved to be acquitted based on the stand your ground law. :wtf:

:whoa: breh! What's up with that "jungle music" shyt? :what: Are u white or black? :why:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That gun is awesome and he's really popping his collar on niccas. He's a martyr to white people everywhere... They're going to gift that gun to him and he may end up doing evil things with it. This picture says a thousand words people.

Since when was Peruvian white :heh:

He's probably never been called white a day in his life before this trial started and the news was trying to make it some race shyt

trust me that weak mafukka hit option 2 for se habla espanol when calling customer support before this trial

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
He was found not guilty. This is trivial at best.

That said, I find the owner's desire to be photographed with this @sshole like he's some kind of hero, disgusting.

Yeah, that's the only thing that bothered me. I find it annoying that every minor thing he does is now considered newsworthy.