Supporter
Daps
Every time I see this man in the coli I cringe

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hispanic is not a RACE idiot

There are puerto ricans in NY who look more "white" than Zimmerman. They aint considered white because when you get up close you can tell that they got other shyt in them.

Zimmerman :heh: I can see this dude from blocks away and tell he's not white.

I don't know what you dudes consider to be white but zimmerman aint it.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
They are all busy trying to figure out what profile picture to use on facebook :lupe:

Dudes rather argue about Zimmerman's race.

Not realizing, that probably is a 250k pic he just took. I bet he is an unofficial spokesman now, I guarantee you the rednecks will buy Kel-Tec now out of brand loyalty. Probably a strategic move to undermine the Glock's stanglehold on the market. Very disgusting display. But these dudes rather argue about Zimmerman's race. I'm really afraid for the future.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
There are puerto ricans in NY who look more "white" than Zimmerman. They aint considered white because when you get up close you can tell that they got other shyt in them.

Zimmerman :heh: I can see this dude from blocks away and tell he's not white.

I don't know what you dudes consider to be white but zimmerman aint it.
what race is Zimmerman then?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
what race is Zimmerman then?

Like most non-spaniard hispanics, he's a mixture of white, black, and native...in his case probably mostly white and native.

We can accurately classify him as "non-white" for the sake of this discussion.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Like most non-spaniard hispanics, he's a mixture of white, black, and native...in his case probably mostly white and native.

We can accurately classify him as "non-white" for the sake of this discussion.
I guarantee you he checked white on his drivers license.........

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dudes rather argue about Zimmerman's race.

Not realizing, that probably is a 250k pic he just took. I bet he is an unofficial spokesman now, I guarantee you the rednecks will buy Kel-Tec now out of brand loyalty. Probably a strategic move to undermine the Glock's stanglehold on the market. Very disgusting display. But these dudes rather argue about Zimmerman's race. I'm really afraid for the future.

:wow: powerful post

On the low it's gonna fly by everyone head in here tho, they would rather argue whether he white or purple

And

:russ: @ Ppl expecting "the hood" to do anything, lol I've said it plenty of times this dude is untouchable for the next few years

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
And how this dude keep losing and gaining weight so quick? :what:

This fakkit looks more and more like himself the night he decided to take Trayvons life. Masterful job by his lawyers.

They fed him twinkies for a straight year and gave him an oily Mr. Rogers cut with the corny, nerdy part to match....to protray a harmless, ineffectual, weak excuse for a grown man that killed a teenager.

Now he is back on his P90X routine with the low prison haircut to match....shopping for better ammo, making victory laps, laughing at the system. No remorse.

He will be doing paid interviews, have a Lifetime or Fox made-for -TV movie, and write a book within the next year or so.