George Zimmerman went shopping for a 12-round tactical

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when was Peruvian white :heh:

He's probably never been called white a day in his life before this trial started and the news was trying to make it some race shyt

trust me that weak mafukka hit option 2 for se habla espanol when calling customer support before this trial
A half-white lightskin hispanic is white in America. Don't play dumb.

Why don't y'all play the modern warfare like they are,
Get you a liscense,
And buy guns just like they are doing,
:mjpls:
Considering Florida is literally the easiest state to buy firearms in legally, nikkas have proved they are not about that life :whoa:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A half-white lightskin hispanic is white in America. Don't play dumb.

Considering Florida is literally the easiest state to buy firearms in legally, nikkas have proved they are not about that life :whoa:

nah mafukka I aint gonna go back n forth for 12 fukkin pages about "race" and "nationality" that mafukka is HISPANIC and in AMERICA HISPANIC AINT WHITE I dont know what backwood part of the country you from but not a single fukkin HISPANIC from california gonna call themselves white

and if you dont believe me why dont you come down here to the bay area n run through oakland or richmond or san francisco n start calling HISPANICS white boys and see how long you fukkin live to tell bout it

fukk this site and their "google politics" of whats "right and wrong" in REAL LIFE hispanic people AINT white

:heh: at my ex being a pale thick ass mexican girl from richmond with gang bangin brothers :heh: imagine someone on this site callin them white boys :heh: they'd get 2 in they head quick :wow:

im literally :russ: at the thought of people on this site who think "race" and "nationality" is some distant terms and they think its just white and black and no gray area in between ... mafukka go to a oakland raider game n start callin their fans white boys n see if you make it out the stadium

real life >>> internet and google politics

the people on this site is so far removed from reality its fukkin crazy

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If Zimmerman became president he'd be the first Latino president of America. If he commits a hate crime he's just some white dude with Latino genes. C'mon mayne, y'all can't see that?

ay man dont come in here with your rational logic and common sense

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah mafukka I aint gonna go back n forth for 12 fukkin pages about "race" and "nationality" that mafukka is HISPANIC and in AMERICA HISPANIC AINT WHITE I dont know what backwood part of the country you from but not a single fukkin HISPANIC from california gonna call themselves white

and if you dont believe me why dont you come down here to the bay area n run through oakland or richmond or san francisco n start calling HISPANICS white boys and see how long you fukkin live to tell bout it

fukk this site and their "google politics" of whats "right and wrong" in REAL LIFE hispanic people AINT white

:heh: at my ex being a pale thick ass mexican girl from richmond with gang bangin brothers :heh: imagine someone on this site callin them white boys :heh: they'd get 2 in they head quick :wow:

im literally :russ: at the thought of people on this site who think "race" and "nationality" is some distant terms and they think its just white and black and no gray area in between ... mafukka go to a oakland raider game n start callin their fans white boys n see if you make it out the stadium

real life >>> internet and google politics

the people on this site is so far removed from reality its fukkin crazy
I take it you're one of those people who have no idea Mexico and Hispaniola are two completely different places. :russ:

nikka mad as fukk, because he doesn't know geography. :russ:

Zimmerman is half white, sit your ass down.

860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I take it you're one of those people who have no idea Mexico and Hispaniola are two completely different places. :russ:

860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

talkin about geography and some place i aint never heard of before complete with a WWF gif of some dude drinkin out a 2003 don juan cup you a fukkin dweeb bruh :stopitslime:

look at these "white boys" right here :stopitslime:

tumblr_lx6quy_ye_lp1qfc2z3o1_500.jpg

I wonder how'd they accept you callin them white boys :stopitslime:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
talkin about geography and some place i aint never heard of before complete with a WWF gif of some dude drinkin out a 2003 don juan cup you a fukkin dweeb bruh :stopitslime:

Hispanics claim their spanish (white) side over their native side

a-skin-head.jpg

7757_3174_skinheads-4_04700300_pec6h7ytenr4mwgxehecgrp6ilncurxrbvj6lwuht2ya6mzmafma_610x389.jpg

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER

Obama half white too , damn cac :bryan:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So we can't call people half white, white? Even if they accept their white culture themselves more than their other side?

If that is true, then we should never call the President black again because he's also a half breed even though since he was 20 he's lived his life exclusively as a black man.

Side note, :russ: at all the tough talk. My whole family is from the hood. I have to see face tats every time I chill with certain family :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So we can't call people half white, white? Even if they accept their white culture themselves more than their other side?

If that is true, then we should never call the President black again because he's also a half breed even though since he was 20 he's lived his life exclusively as a black man.

Side note, :russ: at all the tough talk. My whole family is from the hood. I have to see face tats every time I chill with certain family :russ:

:patrice: So Zimmerman is white, because he is half white :patrice:

:patrice: but Obama is black, because he is half white :patrice:

Do you understand you just made our point, right ??