George Zimmerman went shopping for a 12-round tactical

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to kill that cracker fukk him and any body who love him. Black Power. I hope this bytch comes thru central texas. fukk the NSA if they aren;t trying to get him also.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy!
I met that guy from kal tech or whatever last October. Really nice guy. Honestly when I met him I was shook because I was at their gun range shooting their snipers in west va. :mjpls:but everyone was nice to me I was the only black person there next to another older guy but its disgusting seeing this picture.

Dude obviously is a closet racist :aicmon:

you're shocked?

:snoop:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
they can track and beta test these nuts.
256zj9t.jpg
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Yeah he tryna lowkey stunt on some "yeah what? I'm still gon buy my guns" shyt.

The nerve of this nikka to be posing for pics flashing that cheesey ass smile.

Wonder if there's collusion between the gun manufacturer and Zimmerman? I knew he would/could move about Fl without too much hassle - remember FL is that kind of racist.
What gun company would set themselves up for that kind of public opinion, not a coincidence thats the same manufacturer that made the gun that killed young, Mr. Martin.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Zimmerman would be just another fathead out here. No way in hell would he be considered white.

Y'all have some weird ass views on race.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
yeah... yeah... i'm white, but them ese's over here would never consider themselves white....

Zimmerman would be just another fathead out here. No way in hell would he be considered white.

Ese's (Mexicans), and from what I can most are Native American (Indigenous people) / Hispanic.... compared to a "Pitbull" who is White Hispanic.

Is Zimmermans race, a native American or White. His last name is German, not Rodriguez

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Where are all of these so-called goons at? How is Zimmerman just strolling around? War vets and dudes running down the street for a jog are being unjustly victimized yet this murderer is flying free as a bird.

Idiots, what an embarrasment

They are all busy trying to figure out what profile picture to use on facebook :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Since when was Peruvian white :heh:

He's probably never been called white a day in his life before this trial started and the news was trying to make it some race shyt

trust me that weak mafukka hit option 2 for se habla espanol when calling customer support before this trial

Don't pull this BS.

There are white latinos, and black latinos etc.

Racism exists in south american.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ese's (Mexicans), and from what I can most are Native American (Indigenous people) / Hispanic.... compared to a "Pitbull" who is White Hispanic.

Is Zimmermans race, a native American or White. His last name is German, not Rodriguez

it don't matter what his last name is. Look at his face, look at his features, his skin color is no where near white.

one of my friends is half italian/half puerto rican and he looks way whiter than zimmerman....and even he aint considered to be white.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't see the problem here....if everyone got a gun, we will give the criminals a run for their money

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

it don't matter what his last name is. Look at his face, look at his features, his skin color is no where near white.

one of my friends is half italian/half puerto rican and he looks way whiter than zimmerman....and even he aint considered to be white.

:snoop: