George Zimmerman went shopping for a 12-round tactical

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
A half-white lightskin hispanic is white in America. Don't play dumb.

Maybe if he looks like Pitbull, Zimmerman is clearly Hispanic.

I'm pretty sure if someone was to see him in public they'd think he's mexican or something.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Maybe if he looks like Pitbull, Zimmerman is clearly Hispanic.

I'm pretty sure if someone was to see him in public they'd think he's mexican or something.

:heh: on this site, mexican isnt a race, because google says it isnt :heh:

but :whoa: dont worry the coli race experts (montana suburb white boys who have never encountered another race before) are right

and the mexicans who say they are mexican are wrong :stopitslime:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: So Zimmerman is white, because he is half white :patrice:

:patrice: but Obama is black, because he is half white :patrice:

Do you understand you just made our point, right ??

You know that's not what I said. But I'm done trying to prove the point.

I guess people who are half white are never allowed to be called white on this site.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Using the image of a child killer to promote weapon sales. Kel Tec must be hurting for business.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Since when was Peruvian white :heh:

He's probably never been called white a day in his life before this trial started and the news was trying to make it some race shyt

trust me that weak mafukka hit option 2 for se habla espanol when calling customer support before this trial

When ya'll gone learn Hispanic is ethnicity white is race.... he is white hispanic. And Peruvian is the nationality ....

2u4k8ie.jpg

2dh8p3q.jpg

But in the end, regardless, fukk Zimmerman - no matter what his background is

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
nah mafukka I aint gonna go back n forth for 12 fukkin pages about "race" and "nationality" that mafukka is HISPANIC and in AMERICA HISPANIC AINT WHITE I dont know what backwood part of the country you from but not a single fukkin HISPANIC from california gonna call themselves white

and if you dont believe me why dont you come down here to the bay area n run through oakland or richmond or san francisco n start calling HISPANICS white boys and see how long you fukkin live to tell bout it

fukk this site and their "google politics" of whats "right and wrong" in REAL LIFE hispanic people AINT white

:heh: at my ex being a pale thick ass mexican girl from richmond with gang bangin brothers :heh: imagine someone on this site callin them white boys :heh: they'd get 2 in they head quick :wow:

im literally :russ: at the thought of people on this site who think "race" and "nationality" is some distant terms and they think its just white and black and no gray area in between ... mafukka go to a oakland raider game n start callin their fans white boys n see if you make it out the stadium

real life >>> internet and google politics

the people on this site is so far removed from reality its fukkin crazy
yeah... yeah... i'm white, but them ese's over here would never consider themselves white....

they too busy fighting each other over a 50 year old prison story about shoes

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Since when was Peruvian white :heh:

He's probably never been called white a day in his life before this trial started and the news was trying to make it some race shyt

trust me that weak mafukka hit option 2 for se habla espanol when calling customer support before this trial
When did I call him white anywhere in that post?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:camby: @ da clowns in dis mufukka being purposefully stupid.

Its not a coincidence da white majority has claimed dis piece of shyt, supported him, and turned him into dis folk hero. Regardless of dis stupid racial technicality, its clear what set he's reppin. fukk is wrong wit you idiots? :what:

And his continued support and "championship tour" is just more salt on da wounds of injustice. Absolutely disgusting. :pacspit:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

And his continued support and "championship tour" is just more salt on da wounds of injustice. Absolutely disgusting. :pacspit:

You can't be a grown man still believing in justice for all. Because only a fool would have faith in the justice system. I never expect justice to be served in this racist legal system.

The jury acquitted him because they felt shiit happens and things got of hand. They didn't acquit him on the legal merits of the case. I respect the jurors for telling the truth, and exposing how bogus the state of affairs are today.

Also, in any state north of the Mason-Dixon line he would have been convicted for the homicide. You have to realize, the education system in the south is a joke and it reflects on our citizens and politicians. You'll be suprised we have idiots in high places, the 2000 election should have let you know we let idiots run things. The election supervisor was embarrassed right out of office.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Crazy!
I met that guy from kal tech or whatever last October. Really nice guy. Honestly when I met him I was shook because I was at their gun range shooting their snipers in west va. :mjpls:but everyone was nice to me I was the only black person there next to another older guy but its disgusting seeing this picture.

Dude obviously is a closet racist :aicmon:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Crazy!
I met that guy from kal tech or whatever last October. Really nice guy. Honestly when I met him I was shook because I was at their gun range shooting their snipers in west va. :mjpls:but everyone was nice to me I was the only black person there next to another older guy but its disgusting seeing this picture.

Dude obviously is a closet racist :aicmon:

Gasp! You mean white people can be two faced!? You, you mean they can smile in your face all the while they call you a filthy ****** in their head and behind your back!?:ohhh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
You can't be a grown man. Because only a fool would have faith in the justice system. I never expect justice to be served in this racist legal system.

The jury acquitted him because they felt shiit happens and things got of hand. They didn't acquit him on the legal merits of the case. I respect the jurors for telling the truth, and exposing how bogus the state of affairs are today.

Also, in any state north of the Mason-Dixon line he would have been convicted for the homicide. You have to realize, the education system in the south is a joke and it reflects on our citizens and politicians. You'll be suprised we have idiots in high places, the 2000 election should have let you know we let idiots run things. The election supervisor was embarrassed right out of office.

First off, da fukk does being a grown man have to do wit anything I just said breh? :what:

Mah response was clearly geared towards da claim dat Zimmerman isn't seen as white when obviously he is by proxy to a vast majority because of who chose to rally behind him.

fukk are you talmbout?