George Zimmerman went shopping for a 12-round tactical

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
What's the problem?

You really consider zimmerman to be white? On what grounds?

This is just proof that the media can run some serious game on people.

His father. His bloodline....
ABC_zimmerman_parents_4210_tk_130715_16x9_992.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
When ya'll gone learn Hispanic is ethnicity white is race.... he is white hispanic. And Peruvian is the nationality ....

2u4k8ie.jpg

2dh8p3q.jpg

But in the end, regardless, fukk Zimmerman - no matter what his background is

Exactly, I had a roommate in college from Peru and he looked like Pauly Shore. White people are not stupid. If he was "Hispanic" in their eyes they would not go to this length to support him. He can go to a neo-Nazi town and get major love. The white people and c00ns backing Zimmerman use the "he is not white" argument as deflection. I see right through their game.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Exactly, I had a roommate in college from Peru and he looked like Pauly Shore. White people are not stupid. If he was "Hispanic" in their eyes they would not go to this length to support him. He can go to a neo-Nazi town and get major love. The white people and c00ns backing Zimmerman use the "he is not white" argument as deflection. I see right through their game.

Na, you're just falling for the media storyline that wants you to perceive him as white because it fits their narrative.

white people are supporting zimmerman because it benefits them as far as their views on guns are concerned, the fact that his victim was a black kid is a bonus.

Zimmerman would be on the back of the bus with black people in the jim crow days.

You aint seeing through shyt.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
So Bob Marley was white? Good to know....

:childplease:

you guys man....:snoop:

Bob didn't mix with a Latin American Parent, he mixed with a Jamican, and grew up in a Black Caribbean country, that was owned by Britain not Spain. Resulting in no Hispanic heritage. Damn man... its deep levels to this shyt. Ya'll scratching the surface. I have mixed ancestry and grew up outside of the USA. But I'm Black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_American
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
<--- read these even tho wikis are not valued sometime

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Na, you're just falling for the media storyline that wants you to perceive him as white because it fits their narrative.

white people are supporting zimmerman because it benefits them as far as their views on guns are concerned, the fact that his victim was a black kid is a bonus.

Zimmerman would be on the back of the bus with black people in the jim crow days.

You aint seeing through shyt.

EP-705119655.jpg&maxw=800

Zimmerman looks as white as George Wallace :rudy:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bob didn't mix with a Latin American Parent, he mixed with a Jamican, and grew up in a Black Caribbean country, that was owned by Britain not Spain. Resulting in no Hispanic heritage. Damn man... its deep levels to this shyt. Ya'll scratching the surface. I have mixed ancestry and grew up outside of the USA. But I'm Black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_American
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
<--- read these even tho wikis are not valued sometime

Bob Marley's father was white, so by your own logic he was a white man.

ELT200709230525495314678.JPG

His father..his bloodline. your words, not mine.

There's nothing "deep" about this at all. Certain people are just uncomfortable with the fact that a latino guy killed a black kid, and because of that they embrace the bullshyt media narrative....white people don't care because it plays to their favor anyway.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Bob Marley's father was white, so by your own logic he was a white man.

ELT200709230525495314678.JPG

His father..his bloodline. your words, not mine.

Dude I know about Marley... thanks for picking out "my words". By my logic... whatever. You win, game over. Didn't realize my logic supercedes, what the nations US Census classifies Hispanic as.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dude I know about Marley... thanks for picking out "my words". By my logic... whatever. You win, game over. Didn't realize my logic supercedes, what the nations US Census classifies Hispanic as.

I'm saying though...I don't even know why you brought up that whole father/bloodline thing, all I did was respond to it.

All I'm saying is that dude doesn't look white...and that makes sense because he isn't. The census can say whatever it wants.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I'm saying though...I don't even know why you brought up that whole father/bloodline thing, all I did was respond to it.

All I'm saying is that dude doesn't look white...and that makes sense because he isn't. The census can say whatever it wants.

Brought up the father bloodline, because my kids are black in my eyes by bloodline, even though they are from an Italian woman.

I wasn't thinking of other people like Marley, I was thinking of myself. So you caught me in a loophole. Debate won by you good sir.

Thread got boring anyway, I believe one thing, and like I said in my original post - fukk Zimmerman regardless

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
nah mafukka I aint gonna go back n forth for 12 fukkin pages about "race" and "nationality" that mafukka is HISPANIC and in AMERICA HISPANIC AINT WHITE I dont know what backwood part of the country you from but not a single fukkin HISPANIC from california gonna call themselves white

and if you dont believe me why dont you come down here to the bay area n run through oakland or richmond or san francisco n start calling HISPANICS white boys and see how long you fukkin live to tell bout it

fukk this site and their "google politics" of whats "right and wrong" in REAL LIFE hispanic people AINT white

:heh: at my ex being a pale thick ass mexican girl from richmond with gang bangin brothers :heh: imagine someone on this site callin them white boys :heh: they'd get 2 in they head quick :wow:

im literally :russ: at the thought of people on this site who think "race" and "nationality" is some distant terms and they think its just white and black and no gray area in between ... mafukka go to a oakland raider game n start callin their fans white boys n see if you make it out the stadium

real life >>> internet and google politics

the people on this site is so far removed from reality its fukkin crazy

Well outside of ghetto ass Oakland. the majority of latin Americans actually do Identify themselves as White.

http://racerelations.about.com/b/2011/10/02/more-hispanics-identifying-as-white.htm