George Floyd Sister forgives Derrick Chauvin

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear if it was a battle royal of all races, a lot of Black ppl will show up with a bible talking about it's the only weapon they need, meanwhile a white racist in tactical gear is ready to snipe them from a 4th story window:snoop:
Man that is so depressing yet true and then those same Bible nikkas would turn right around and go off on a Black man for the smallest perceived slight.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This must be part of the settlement that Crump gets these people. They have to forgive publicly which allows the killers to get early release.

We need to hold on to that hate. fukk we forgiving these killer crackers for?

ONLY black people are encouraged to forgive their family killers cause of Jesus!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Religion isn't strictly for black people. Neither are situations like this exclusive to the Black community

Yall love to use misguided generalizations. If forgiving that cac helps her heal and move forward in life, then so be it

Forgiving doesn't mean having tea and crumpets with your enemies. Forgiveness is removing the hatred you have for them

Because having a hard heart for any reason is a bad way to live. But this concept is one of many that too many yall dont understand

Using this situation to push atheistcoli propaganda. Like forgiveness is only practiced by Black followers of a "white" Jesus
:what:

There are very few posts in here that are explicitly about how she is doing mentally and having empathy for her

Lord help my people
:francis:
Breh,

I stated my position. You are welcome to have yours.

People with hatred in their hearts live long happy lives, you folks have been programmed on the concept of good and evil and positivity and believe it should apply to everyone. It doesn't. A lot of evil people live long successful lives. Jews followed and hunted down Nazis to the ends of the earth. fukk forgiveness.

She is forgiving him because she feels powerless in the situation and it is destroying her. If she actually had POWER, and could pay for someone to snuff Chauvin out in jail, I bet you she would sleep like a baby.

So yes, religion has done a number on us, because if makes us focus on one path to healing, while we totally disregard exacting justice with power.

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
All we're gonna do is grouse about the truth, how a lot of Black folk are too forgiving, which is true, at least in the national news...

Let people get caught up in lose-win morality, start looking for Black ppl not on some bullshyt and be proactive, damn it

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Breh,

I stated my position. You are welcome to have yours.

People with hatred in their hearts live long happy lives, you folks have been programmed on the concept of good and evil and positivity and believe it should apply to everyone. It doesn't. A lot of evil people live long successful lives. Jews followed and hunted down Nazis to the ends of the earth. fukk forgiveness.

She is forgiving him because she feels powerless in the situation and it is destroying her. If he actually had POWER, and could pay for someone to snuff Chauvin out in jail, I bet you she would sleep like a baby.

So yes, religion has done a number on us, because if makes us focus on one path to healing, while we totally disregard exacting justice with power.
I don’t disagree with any of this.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Totally just calling out religion for being dumb as fukk :wow:

:wow: man spat facts.

Let's consider this though.

Slavery did a number on my people mentally, socially and spiritually, but for one minute, consider the nature of the people who enacted these crimes.

You know who they had working on plantations and colonies before us?

White people.

They had white folks - the poor, the thieves, the criminals. They would pack them in ships, the same way they packed us in ships, and send them to the islands to work as indentured servants. So a form of slavery. But never OWNERSHIP. When the white criminal's sentence was over, they could get a patch of land and start over.

They practised this shyt on their OWN people, and perfected it on us.

With us though, it was OWNERSHIP, we were a piece of property. At one stage during the crossover from indentured servant to slave, we were actually treated better than the white indentured servant. We worked harder, produced more, and they owned us for life. We were simply a better investment.

The same people who would advocate for the fair treatment of white indentured servants because of the teachings of the Bible, found loopholes in the SAME Bible to justify keeping us in slavery, yet I am supposed to be guided by those teachings?

I respectfully disagree.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The racists and right wing conservatives are still online justifying the murder saying he was high or was resisting or one fake excuse or the other, the other side never shows sympathy they smear the victims and tarnish their names while propping up cold blooded murderers like rittenhouse and that marine penny