Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
deep-sigh-malik-wright.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’ve never had someone close to me die in such a preventable tragic manner but I can understand that she doesn’t want to live in anger over something that’s happened and she can’t do anything about at this point other than grieve how she feels best. This doesn’t upset me-now if she were making impact statements asking for leniency on his behalf or something then I’d be troubled. He’s been sentenced and is serving his time, it’s over:yeshrug:
Publicly forgiving your brother's killer gets take into account whenever there's a parole hearing.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Everybody talking that turn the other cheek shyt in this thread you can miss me with that shyt!
:camby:
again this is why people look at black people as walking licks and as weak.

Keep that mentality yourself don't put that bytchassnesss on me. :ufdup:

Yall need to learn to keep yo foot on these crackers necks. Respectfully that humble and meek bullshyt isn't impressing anybody anymore.

Hate to say it but if it was a black person that killed George the energy would be more malicious from the family.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i really wish people had a different word for this than forgiveness. true forgiveness removes a debt. she isnt advocating for that. what she is really asking is for people to let her move on, which is perfectly reasonable, but the word forgiveness is a very loaded term that signals some bad things to society in its treatment of black life.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
White Jesus has a chokehold on our people. We stay forgiving people people who hate, beat, rape and kill us.
Massa been brainwashing and oppressing nikkas with the Bible for CENTURIES and these docile ass nikkas stay loving Massa and his teachings more than our Ancestors.
EF290-D2-E-9-A0-B-41-AA-8-C8-E-D776200-B4680.jpg

SlaveBaptism.NW0174.JPG

Capture.png

6-FAAAD0-E-B445-4787-AA44-7081509-CBA1-C.jpg

07909578-E0-FF-4-C8-C-BBE6-C6526-EC8-B306.jpg

Docile ass Bible nikkas need to know SHAME:ufdup:

Get back in line with The Ancestors and stop listening to Massa’s teachings brainwashing you to forgive him for killing BLACK people with NO remorse.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hate to speak bad about how someone chooses to grieve, but...

Early release coming in a few years :francis:

He's doing fed and state time concurrently right? He's seeing at least 18 years.

Then these overly angry cats on here can run up on Derek and show his sister how to truly hold a grudge, coli militant style. :bustback:

:mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Knew it was gonna be a dyke before I clicked on the vid clout chasing ass bytch:camby:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Forgivness is not about letting the offending party off the hook, it's about freeing yourself from grief, guilt and trauma so that you can be an effective human being.

The shyt that stress can do to the mind and body is NOT worth fighting to hold on to. If you don't get that and boil it down to race/religion you're spiritually immature. And if you haven't already gone through something that you need to forgive for your own sake I hope when the time comes you find a way to get that monkey off your back.

I would have less of a problem with forgiveness, if these people had actually asked for it.
the whole unsolicited nature of it is what bothers me. thats less forgiveness giving and more letting them off the hooks/ not holding them accountable.
if Derrick Chauvin had publically admitted to being wrong and asked for forgiveness, and then she granted it. That would be more paletable.
But she over here saying i forgive you, while derrick is saying, i didn't do anything wrong appeal appeal!

I mean I get it, but sometimes you got to hold onto that thought and not so much let that thought kill you, because it happened. Its just the matter of living with it that matters the most.

I often talk about how my stepfather did me, especially concerning the handling of my mother's funeral. Yet, I learned over the years to be grateful that I am still alive and killing him in ways he failed.

• A proud dad
  • A loving husband
  • A family man
  • Surviving a illness
The case with the whole forgiving Derrick Chauvin seems more of a media ploy and not so much a genuine response. I mean, the man died in such a heartless way, that it is depressing to think about. Why would you want to forgive somebody that take a life like that? You can forgive in a sense of I made peace with the situation, but to tell this coward, this pathetic attempt of life to say "I forgive you"...its not even worth the effort to utter such words.

There are many things she can do to "forgive", but that's not one of them.

Then again, I would be doing the cupid shuffle if I found out my stepdad died tomorrow :ehh:

Brehs, you all making complete sense.

The biggest issue in my opinion is that we now know her opinion.

This should not have ever left their house. This way, she can feel the way she feels privately and grieve in a healthy way.

Now the world knows and I’m sure its gonna fukk up her process, other folks’ process and give the perp a chance to get out early.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has the quality of her life improved because of her brother's passing?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They always do this unfortunately when a relative is killed but I wonder why publicly…you can forgive someone but why announce it to the world I guess is what confuses me
At this point I’m going to assume $, because this doesn’t make any damn sense at all :manny: