Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
71phL+hDd0L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
:whew:

It's funny how some of our ppl are brainwashed into celebrating ppl who got their ass beat and didn't fight back, while they look at the ones who did fight back as "in the wrong"

fukk some non-violence when a muthafukkaz makes it known they are tryna kill you.

If you gon' die, don't die like a bytch.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This reminds me..
No bs, I'm literally going to write into my will, that if i die the victim of murder. anyone in my family/estate that forgives my murderer in a private or public statement will not be entitled to inherit anything.

These cacs aren't even seeking forgiveness, they maintained the whole time they felt justified in killing him. what is there to forgive?
:wow:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
why some of us have to publicly announce forgiveness or publicly forgive ,,,,,,, obedience propaganda type shyt,,,,

if she dosen't hate or dislike that cock sucker I will,, hopefully one he can rest in a piss fueled fire :ehh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:whew:

It's funny how some of our ppl are brainwashed into celebrating ppl who got their ass beat and didn't fight back, while they look at the ones who did fight back as "in the wrong"

fukk some non-violence when a muthafukkaz makes it known they are tryna kill you.

If you gon' die, don't die like a bytch.

I would NOT have survived in the civil rights era. they'd have me swinging from a tree, cuz I'm not drinking out a separate foutain, using a separate bathroom, sitting in the back of the bus or calling another man boss. FOH :camby:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I would NOT have survived in the civil rights era. they'd have me swinging from a tree, cuz I'm not drinking out a separate foutain, using a separate bathroom, sitting in the back of the bus or calling another man boss. FOH :camby:
12443648.jpeg