George Floyd Sister forgives Derrick Chauvin

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Succumb to regressive human nature. Because centuries later we need to stay true to how we were when we didn't have food to buy. Or cars to drive. Or methods to talk to people miles away

Some people can't be saved. Real revenge is self-improvement and winning in life. Not giving in to negative emotions and killing. You're probably the exact same type of man that advocates against rappers rapping about murder too

Gotta put you on ignore. Pure ignorance. There's no dumbing it down for you any further
Put me on ignore and ad hominem attacks :unimpressed:. I never once insulted you or called you dumb breh, I simply disagreed with your opinion.

You continue to do what makes you happy, beyond that, take your self righteousness and fukk off.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is related to the MILLION DOLLAR SETTLEMENT.

The family gets MILLIONS but on the CONDITION they PUBLICLY FORGIVE The BLUE

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Leave this family alone. They were thrust into the world spotlight through no fault of their own. Their loved one died a violent death captured on video. The country went through an uprising the likes of which we hadn’t seen in decades.

Leave them alone.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Please, do tell.
If George was your “brother” … you skinning n Grinning everywhere

I kno he was a grown man .. why not help em out … u knew had a monkey on his back

Fall out with em

Next thing u kno he dead

Killa cal wayne n trae showed up to trial Damn near everyday especially trae

Soon as the 1st go fund me hit over a couple million u tellin ppl about wha George owe u

U get your piece of the pie .. buyin designer dashikis never bring Floyd name again

until trae or cal Wayne post ….

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
They always do this unfortunately when a relative is killed but I wonder why publicly…you can forgive someone but why announce it to the world I guess is what confuses me

I''m starting to believe it's written as condition of the settlement. They may have a condition where these folks must go to the media saying this forgiveness b.s to receive settlement money. If they're doing this voluntarily, its cringey asl.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Part of their confusion stems from another case where the family forgave.
The Haitian family.
Since it happened there have been hundreds if not thousands of posts, saying things like

"immigrants love wite people"
"we would never do that"
and many combinations and variations of

A lot of these posters are super weird.
And coincidentally that same crew who hold that mindset
LOVE TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS
figure that out
Main character syndrome gone awry. Here we are, thoughtfully discussing where we as a community stand on this disturbing pattern of forgiveness, and somehow, you thought it appropriate to make this about you and your feelings. Its giving female solipsism.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Emotional immaturity is such a contrived bullshyt argument you hear. The act of revenge has been with human beings forever. It is a part of our nature. For me, real, emotional immaturity is denying that nature and acting like human beings should somehow be above all that.

So you keep reaching for your higher plane, and I will keep living in reality.
When I read this forgiveness bullshyt from people on here. I'm like just say you are a p*ssy. I'd respect it more.

Revenge in my personal experience ALWAYS been a relief and a grace to my mental state. Not forgiving fukked up shyt that happened.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Main character syndrome gone awry. Here we are, thoughtfully discussing where we as a community stand on this disturbing pattern of forgiveness, and somehow, you thought it appropriate to make this about you and your feelings. Its giving female solipsism.

If that is your interpretation, then so be it. I was not calling you a trump loving republican.
A woman cannot call me a woman, its silly, and used for bait.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm starting to think alot of these family members and black people who forgive police for killing their love ones only start doing it publicly after they get that settlement money or know they are about to win a huge civil suit. it also makes me think she clearly didn't care about her brother liker that. alot of black people would get over their grief quickly in exchange for materialistic shyt. either way, I can't be angry for her. this is a floyd family issue :hubie: