Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I said what I said. Hush your whining.

The problem you humans and God have is sorting, the weeds from the tares.
There is never no one group, race, country who are all perfect or all evil.

When we hold ourselves or group to the highest superiority, what when some in the group do "wrong"?
Causes confusion

That is all I was pointing to, the contrast between the two families, and the comments had.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
When we hold ourselves or group to the highest superiority, what when some in the group do "wrong"?
Causes confusion
You're the only one confused. Everybody else has a mature understanding of global white supremacy and the winning (or losing) strategies. What we're discussing itt is how the soul handles encounters with evil and how the personal becomes political. How we maintain the spark of spirit that defines us as the original people while battling a foe that annihilates anything good in its path.

You see, we were able to sprint right past all the quibbling and hem hawing and jump right into the meat of the conversation. Because we have these conversations. Welcome.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You just be talking to talk. My opinions and worldview are exactly oppositional to those of the gatekeepers.

I did not want to insult anyone, especially the good brothers and sisters who truly care.

My main point was, instead of looking at race or national origin, in this specific matter.
A family who forgave.
Whether that be a wite, blk, asian, or hispanic family.
The question should be WHY

Normal people, are more receptive to those who are not angry, at least in public.
Those people can become lobbyists, fund raisers, king makers, book writers, movies based on their story etc etc etc etc etc etc

I would expect YOU to point those things out. Those talking about Christianity, or as the case in the other thread, nationality, are missing the point.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm starting to think alot of these family members and black people who forgive police for killing their love ones only start doing it publicly after they get that settlement money or know they are about to win a huge civil suit. it also makes me think she clearly didn't care about her brother liker that. alot of black people would get over their grief quickly in exchange for materialistic shyt. either way, I can't be angry for her. this is a floyd family issue :hubie:
Stop it. 99% of black people are social engineered to be sub servant and docile towards pale faces. Glad I'm apart of the 1%. Can't understand how a race can be so white washed. Black people battling Asians for the top spot with that.

It doesn't have to be a police situation. You remember that fakkit ass c00n that forgave that bytch in Central Park? That situation could have turned very ugly if he wasn't recording. But he shuffles his feet and forgives. :scust:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Can't ride with this. I people always saying you need to "forgive" to move on when "acceptance" gives you just as much closure. I can come to terms with the fact it happened, there's nothing I can do to change it & move on. I don't need to give anyone forgiveness to accept reality.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Because our form of cultural Christianity makes us think in a weird ass prophetic messianic way where if we do shyt like this we’ll be beamed up like Elijah, or Enoch. Or Jesus will come down and give us a Pat on the head

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Because our form of cultural Christianity makes us think in a weird ass prophetic messianic way where if we do shyt like this we’ll be beamed up like Elijah, or Enoch. Or Jesus will come down and give us a Pat on the head
The fact that most black people believe in this imaginary friend type bullshyt is beyond disturbing.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Why did she have to make a public announcement tho?
To try and get in good graces with European & Arab Massa like they been teaching since slavery:ufdup:
EF290-D2-E-9-A0-B-41-AA-8-C8-E-D776200-B4680.jpg

SlaveBaptism.NW0174.JPG

Parts-of-the-Holy-Bible.png

Opposed to having enough dignity to NOT forgive racist CACS that kill Black people with no remorse and seek good graces with
The Ancestors & God instead, like Haiti did :ufdup:

09-CEA254-5312-4-C37-BF81-3613-CCBF6300.jpg