George Floyd Sister forgives Derrick Chauvin

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Y'all need to stop this shyt. She isn't giving him a pass, she is unburdening herself of the hatred and anger that eats at her every day. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself, not the other person
Man, FOH with this kumbaya, spiritual healing shyt.:stopitslime:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
fukk Christianity fukk Jesus , massa, and fukk that forgiveness shyt. He still hate black people. He only regret that he did some dumb shyt in the open to where he would get caught. That’s the only thing running through his mind in that cell block. It’s only rational to forgive someone who is remorseful. That cracker is not

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Forgivness, true forgiveness is a political and social message that should be sent to the masses. The issue is people glossing over the fact that she isn't coming out to kiss his ass or say what he did was ok. She's taking the personal responsibility to prioritize and manage her well being.
You're talking about a personal matter and not the political and social message being sent to the masses when you publicly forgive someone.
Exactly,
these docile ass nikkas in here are insane breh.
SCUST at how weak Christianity has made nikkas.

Jews still making Nazis go to jail TIL THIS DAY
and these docile ass nikkas missing the fukkin point.
Forgiveness for THAT, let alone the message of PUBLICALLY forgiving racists

for killing Black ppl with NO remorse

Weak ass nikkas need to know SHAME!!
Stop listening to Massa’s teachings
:scust:

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Forgivness is not about letting the offending party off the hook, it's about freeing yourself from grief, guilt and trauma so that you can be an effective human being.

The shyt that stress can do to the mind and body is NOT worth fighting to hold on to. If you don't get that and boil it down to race/religion you're spiritually immature. And if you haven't already gone through something that you need to forgive for your own sake I hope when the time comes you find a way to get that monkey off your back.

this

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This soft shyt is why we're never getting justice. She could have at least waited until he was sentenced to a nice long stint, or even dead to broadcast it. Probably some Crump bullshyt for the check. This wild out on each other, but remain docile for cacs shyt is the WORST.
That one story where the dude got killed in his apartment eating ice cream still disgust me how the family hugged that bytch in court.

fukk some forgiveness.