George Floyd Sister forgives Derrick Chauvin

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man. Religion did a number on us.
Exactly, This is the true effects of christianity. After that Boston bombing happened all of those cacs said that they would never forgive that man. Meanwhile we get murdered in cold blood, and a family member will be all about doing what the good Lord would want them to do.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
CACS never forgave Haiti for beating they ass :ufdup:

Stop forgiving racist CACS :pacspit:

I especially hate how nikkas be forgiving racist CACS and start quoting the Bible :scust:
Exactly white people are never apologizing for their previous transgressions against black people. They're always trying to dodge collective responsibility and accountability on that matter.

:skip: i had nothing to do with that
:skip: don't put that on all white people

I wish somebody actually put a screen to these black folks face that apologize to these racist white people to show them how they talk about us when we are not around...so they see how little compassion they have for them...to show how STUPID they look apologizing and seeking forgiveness for their terrible deeds.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Forgivness is not about letting the offending party off the hook, it's about freeing yourself from grief, guilt and trauma so that you can be an effective human being.

The shyt that stress can do to the mind and body is NOT worth fighting to hold on to. If you don't get that and boil it down to race/religion you're spiritually immature. And if you haven't already gone through something that you need to forgive for your own sake I hope when the time comes you find a way to get that monkey off your back.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Forgivness is not about letting the offending party off the hook, it's about freeing yourself from grief, guilt and trauma so that you can be an effective human being.

The effects of the stress that shyt can do to the mind and body is NOT worth fighting to hold on to. If you don't get that and boil it down to race/religion you're spiritually immature. And if you haven't already gone through something that you need to forgive for your own sake I hope when the time comes you find a way to get that monkey off your back.
Whatever helps her heal and gives her closure. Can't let the devil have any control over you.
I would have less of a problem with forgiveness, if these people had actually asked for it.
the whole unsolicited nature of it is what bothers me. thats less forgiveness giving and more letting them off the hooks/ not holding them accountable.
if Derrick Chauvin had publically admitted to being wrong and asked for forgiveness, and then she granted it. That would be more paletable.
But she over here saying i forgive you, while derrick is saying, i didn't do anything wrong appeal appeal!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

The effects of the stress that shyt can do to the mind and body is NOT worth fighting to hold on to. If you don't get that and boil it down to race/religion you're spiritually immature. And if you haven't already gone through something that you need to forgive for your own sake I hope when the time comes you find a way to get that monkey off your back.

I mean I get it, but sometimes you got to hold onto that thought and not so much let that thought kill you, because it happened. Its just the matter of living with it that matters the most.

I often talk about how my stepfather did me, especially concerning the handling of my mother's funeral. Yet, I learned over the years to be grateful that I am still alive and killing him in ways he failed.

• A proud dad
  • A loving husband
  • A family man
  • Surviving a illness
The case with the whole forgiving Derrick Chauvin seems more of a media ploy and not so much a genuine response. I mean, the man died in such a heartless way, that it is depressing to think about. Why would you want to forgive somebody that take a life like that? You can forgive in a sense of I made peace with the situation, but to tell this coward, this pathetic attempt of life to say "I forgive you"...its not even worth the effort to utter such words.

There are many things she can do to "forgive", but that's not one of them.

Then again, I would be doing the cupid shuffle if I found out my stepdad died tomorrow :ehh: