George Floyd Sister forgives Derrick Chauvin

ReasonableMatic

Daps
They always do this unfortunately when a relative is killed but I wonder why publicly…you can forgive someone but why announce it to the world I guess is what confuses me
“Look Massa, I forgive you *insert Bible quote*
SCUST at the idea. Let alone be that docile publically :scust:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Everybody talking that turn the other cheek shyt in this thread you can miss me with that shyt!
:camby:
again this is why people look at black people as walking licks and as weak.

Keep that mentality yourself don't put that bytchassnesss on me. :ufdup:

Yall need to learn to keep yo foot on these crackers necks. Respectfully that humble and meek bullshyt isn't impressing anybody anymore.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Everybody talking that turn the other cheek shyt in this thread you can miss me with that shyt!
:camby:
again this is why people look at black people as walking licks and as weak.

Keep that mentality yourself don't put that bytchassnesss on me. :ufdup:

Yall need to learn to keep yo foot on these crackers necks. Respectfully that humble and meek bullshyt isn't impressing anybody anymore.
Facts, fukk wrong with these docile ass nikkas!! :mjtf:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
giphy.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This reminds me..
No bs, I'm literally going to write into my will, that if i die the victim of murder. anyone in my family/estate that forgives my murderer in a private or public statement will not be entitled to inherit anything.

These cacs aren't even seeking forgiveness, they maintained the whole time they felt justified in killing him. what is there to forgive?
That’s a great thing :lupe:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
God Himself didn't forgive me until I sought it out but I won't call her names:hubie:
I would have less of a problem with forgiveness, if these people had actually asked for it.
the whole unsolicited nature of it is what bothers me. thats less forgiveness giving and more letting them off the hooks/ not holding them accountable.
if Derrick Chauvin had publically admitted to being wrong and asked for forgiveness, and then she granted it. That would be more paletable.
But she over here saying i forgive you, while derrick is saying, i didn't do anything wrong appeal appeal!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I would have less of a problem with forgiveness, if these people had actually asked for it.
the whole unsolicited nature of it is what bothers me. that less forgiveness and more refusing to hold them accountable.
if Derrick Chauvin had publically admitted to being wrong and asked for forgiveness, and then she granted it. That would be more paletable.
But she over here saying i forgive you, while derrick is saying, i didn't do anything wrong appeal appeal!

Again...it's not about THEM, thinking otherwise is spiritual immaturity and I don't mean that to insult you. I have to remind myself of the same frequently. This is about YOUR life, your body, mind and nervous system that holds onto trauma, grief, guilt and all other manner of dense harmful emotions that are supposed to be felt and released.

What benefit does her being un-forgiven bring her? What does it change about his fate? How much more accountable can she hold him outside of blowing his fukking head off? That's not her job. Her job is to try and thrive after taking a huge punch from life and this is the way forward for her.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Good for her. Everyone else is allowed to not forgive and turn hateful on her behalf if they feel that strongly about it. She chose peace on her terms.

She explicitly said its not ok but she has to let it go.

As someone who took 30+ years to learn forgiveness and handle emotional pain in a mature manner, I'm very happy for her.

If yall are gunna be angry with actions, then handle business and call out posters like myself and @SunZoo with the thunder. But if you're just venting here with random internet users, follow her lead and learn some peace.