Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the people subscribed to gamepass console have to never let their membership lapse or even take a month off if they want to stay locked into that rate. So they basically forcing them into perpetually stying subscribed to that tier lol

Who letting they sub lapse at random? Typically they on or off.

It's y'all who want to dip in to play 70 dollar game for 10 bucks for a month or 2 that are complaining about the people who can't let their sub lapse like you actually care about that :mjlol:

whts funny is when i make threads complaining or criticizing price increases in Film Room I don’t have avengers showing up to defend the corporations in there:jbhmm:

Why does it happen here?
Because most don't actually care and know they aren't dropping the services anyway

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who letting they sub lapse at random? Typically they on or off.

It's y'all who want to dip in to play 70 dollar game for 10 bucks for a month or 2 that are complaining about the people who can't let their sub lapse like you actually care about that :mjlol:

Because they most don't actually care and know they aren't dropping the services anyway

People that don’t want to stay subscribed to a service that hasn’t released first party titles since last October?

Daps
Predictable.
Don't really care because I buy my subscription with gift cards on the grey market with CdKeys, Gamivo, etc. :umad:

You brehs better start to get on that vpn wave to get the best prices.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You may have heard about the price changes to Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. Currently, these increases only affect new subscriptions and will not affect your current subscription for the region in which you reside as long as you have an auto-renewing plan. If you decide to cancel your plan and purchase a new one, you will be charged the new, current rate.

So it’s not even really a price increase for people already subbed.

19 pages of dumb shyt about nothing.

Y’all nikkas need help :huhldup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man, shut up with this whole poor microsoft shyt. I've stated multiple times I don't like large scale consolidation. Guess what, if Sony spent 90b+ to buy up shyt I'd have the same issue.

I've reiterated multiple times I've subscribed to gamepass previously, I'll do it again if they offer something that I like.

They lied to get the activision deal pushed through. False concern my ass.

How TF do you think they are going to grow the service? They want more people on gamepass. This isn't going to help

This dumb ass think Gamepass is exclusive or something. I have a PC, tried gamepass. It was wack. I'd prefer purchasing shyt through steam (sales) like 90% of PC gamers.

:manny:
I sorry but I have to end you, I can't tolerate this level of stupidity in my presence. If we was in the same room together I'd send your kufi across the room. First off, we are talking about video games. Gamepass is a collection of some the best games ever made. And the best games still to come. So for you to say you tried it and it's wack is just you being a dumb bytch on the internet

Straight up, calling spades here

Every time there's a game you guys hype up, it usually goes to Gamepass. It's a highly regarded thing that draws haters by the boatloads to gossip on every thing that happens. Like, shut up. Tots is a gaming forum and you fukkin up the discussion because you have nothing to discuss

But what really sends me over the top is for you to then say you'd rather buy them thru steam. Newsflash since you don't know shyt. Per much every game is on sale at all times. Capcom publisher sale, Sega last week, EA before that asking with inside sale. Any game I've wanted over the last few years is half off somewhere within a month. With Gamepass and my backlog plus the new Gamepass backlog means I can buy anything I want heavily discounted and I do.

Gamepass adds to your enjoyment just like Netflix would for your movie watching pleasure. I'm sure if you like a movie you could buy it if you felt you needed to. On Xbox we play what we want and we buy what we want. We don't have to buy shyt we don't end up liking.

It's common sense that's better than what you suggested so please, for the love of logic. Shut your bytch ass up and tell your crew I said...

:stylin: Xbox Shuffle :stylin:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So it’s not even really a price increase for people already subbed.

19 pages of dumb shyt about nothing.

Y’all nikkas need help :huhldup:

And y'all nikkas need to learn how to read.
  • Starting September 12, 2024, the price of recurring charges will change for existing members. Select countries are excluded from this price update. Recurring billing dates will not change. New prices take effect on the next recurring billing charge after September 12, 2024.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
  • Starting September 12, 2024, the price of recurring charges will change for existing members. Select countries are excluded from this price update. Recurring billing dates will not change. New prices take effect on the next recurring billing charge after September 12, 2024.

Did meach think this was a late april fools day prank?:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did meach think this was a late april fools day prank?:mjlol:
Honestly, I'm reading through and this jumped out

• Members who are already subscribed to Game Pass for Console and have automatic payment renewal enabled will be able to continue to enjoy their membership.

Does that mean they're going to switch up the tier on anyone without auto payments? If so..

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

$3 :picard:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
can't front. as I'm scanning my statements for the month those 20.xx recurring payments jump out more than the 10.xx ones.

Honestly, no one is complaining about the amount. Most of us predicted this. This just the most ass backwards way they could have done it.