Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's going to be the price increase of game pass console tier :jbhmm:
Once that auto renew hits they’ll get put in the Core or Standard tier.

If they don’t have auto renew that might happen sooner than they expect tho.

:lolbron:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well honestly you're complaining. The $20 fees hit harder than the 10s is your words big baller
If you worried about money then the service helps you, not the other way around :stop:

Finally you say the most ass backwards way. You mean by a leak that wasn't them? Exact details haven't been released, all the tiers haven't been revealed yet. You can't wait huh man...

Nobody knows but Sony Stans will tell you what they hope happens :manny:

Yeah like what everyone else said, WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Not even the day one stuff (maybe this nikka got the welfare tier?) but what you mumbled at the end. So you seriously here on some sucka shyt sucking you teeth going "they gonna do more before October... ports maybe :sadbron: "

Like, you for real for real hurt my nikka?
You might wanna log off for a few days, real shyt. Doctors orders.
Folks, there is a whole page dedicated to the changes on Microsoft’s website…

If you need a link, let me know
:mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Dumbest thing he did was putting new AAA games on GP Day one. What a fukkin moron. Granted, the only AAA games he had was Halo, Gears, and Forza but once you open Pandora's Box by doing so, you create unrealistic expectations by your base that they will get this with ALL games.

Shortsighted as fukk. But hey, he's gotten multiple raises and promotions since then so why care when you still fail up :yeshrug:

I remember before this gen started, gaming media and those dingbats on resetera was pushing for Nintendo and Sony to drop their traditional business model because they thought Gamepass was going to get them out the paint.

:mjlol: