Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

Daps

This deal is even better. You gotta do a bit more work but it ends being like $4 a month.

There’s always deals on gamepass out there for people willing to search and try to save money on it, and for those that don’t $3 extra ain’t breaking the bank.

As always when it comes to xbox topics this is just people stumbling all over each other to say some dumb shyt. Gamepass is still the best deal in gaming :blessed:
Did this a few days ago when it popped up on Slickdeals for my kids but I wish I hadn't. Waste of money as there's nothing to play. Price was good and was hoping there would be other games to play to compliment our PS+ subscription but there's nothing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did this a few days ago when it popped up on Slickdeals for my kids but I wish I hadn't. Waste of money as there's nothing to play. Price was good and was hoping there would be other games to play to compliment our PS+ subscription but there's nothing.
Hey man to each his own but if $4 a month and 300+ games gets you NOTHING you probably don’t like games.

If i canceled my gamepass my kids would probably riot :yeshrug:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

This deal is even better. You gotta do a bit more work but it ends being like $4 a month.

There’s always deals on gamepass out there for people willing to search and try to save money on it, and for those that don’t $3 extra ain’t breaking the bank.

As always when it comes to xbox topics this is just people stumbling all over each other to say some dumb shyt. Gamepass is still the best deal in gaming :blessed:

If I just turn my vpn to India, I’m good? Will this work with existing accounts based in America?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I just turn my vpn to India, I’m good? Will this work with existing accounts based in America?
I honestly have not tried it yet. I already got a couple years stacked up. But people in the comments say it works.
Buy Xbox Game Pass Core 6 Months India. It's currently $11from Eneba (scroll down on page for cheapest prices). You do not need to use VPN for this step. >Cheapest option currently $11.74 + small service fee, depending on payment method

- Then turn on your India VPN.
https://chromewebstore.google.com...kofp?hl=en

- With your VPN on, get the code that was emailed to you, and enter it at redeem.microsoft.com.

- Microsoft will tell you that it's converting the 6 months of Core to 81 days of Ultimate. That's a pretty terrible conversion, but given the prices, this works out to 14 cents per day or ~$4 per month, which is a great deal for existing Ultimate members. If you don't currently have Ultimate, there are better deals with better conversion rates.

- Can buy multiple codes, which each redeem for 81 days of Ultimate. Microsoft will let you stack these until it reaches 3 years.

FYI: I renewed mine at this rate:
10 GP Core (6 month passes) = 11.79 each
Discount code: GGDz5q61gl
You can find a current code here: https://gg.deals/vouchers/eneba/

Total of $117 (with tax and fees)

$117 for 3 years is crazy good :wow: