Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And y'all nikkas need to learn how to read.
  • Starting September 12, 2024, the price of recurring charges will change for existing members. Select countries are excluded from this price update. Recurring billing dates will not change. New prices take effect on the next recurring billing charge after September 12, 2024.

:manny:
What's going to be the price increase of game pass console tier :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
can't front. as I'm scanning my statements for the month those 20.xx recurring payments jump out more than the 10.xx ones.

Honestly, no one is complaining about the amount. Most of us predicted this. This just the most ass backwards way they could have done it.

And the fact that they are killing day one games kind of prove the point that its not sustainable.

They’re gonna do a lot more before COD comes out, prob more ports

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
can't front. as I'm scanning my statements for the month those 20.xx recurring payments jump out more than the 10.xx ones.

Honestly, no one is complaining about the amount. Most of us predicted this. This just the most ass backwards way they could have done it.
Well honestly you're complaining. The $20 fees hit harder than the 10s is your words big baller
If you worried about money then the service helps you, not the other way around :stop:

Finally you say the most ass backwards way. You mean by a leak that wasn't them? Exact details haven't been released, all the tiers haven't been revealed yet. You can't wait huh man...
What's going to be the price increase of game pass console tier :jbhmm:
Nobody knows but Sony Stans will tell you what they hope happens :manny:
And the fact that they are killing day one games kind of prove the point that its not sustainable.

They’re gonna do a lot more before COD comes out, prob more ports
Yeah like what everyone else said, WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Not even the day one stuff (maybe this nikka got the welfare tier?) but what you mumbled at the end. So you seriously here on some sucka shyt sucking you teeth going "they gonna do more before October... ports maybe :sadbron: "

Like, you for real for real hurt my nikka?
You might wanna log off for a few days, real shyt. Doctors orders.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

For the stans in here that don’t realize they are the “most dedicated” customers being taken advantage of, its certainly not pc gamepass users :mjpls:

Not only will they pay whatever you charge them, they will defend it