Michigan

Belize King

All Star
Daps

family-matters-nonchalant.gif

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
does stacking xbox live gold, 3, 6 and 12 month still work?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I swear Gamepass could've been $1200 a year and these dikk riders would find a way to spin it being no biggie.

"You see, I rather just pay $1200 and wait to see what I can play for the year than to buy a couple of games" head asses.
But it's not so suck a dikk

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Is it the ABK merger that did it?
:hula:
Yes, they got ahead of themselves. Either that or they truly didn't take into account the full sum of tripling their previous head count (developers)
I love how you guys operate in reality, you got the paperwork on this or nah?
exactly.

and all it does it just prove the constant doublespeak and lies of P(hil)
Only thing proven is you guys are so envious of what Gamepass provides, that you're here. Creating narratives and fear mongering a service that is better than the competition. Even with a price increase it's better than what you rep

Like, does that even compute? You a 69 god, And all you're doing here is taking pleasure in the fact some gamers might have to pay what? 20-30 more a year? Why would that make you happy? Do you want Sony to do the same with their inferior service? Ok, that's what you're championing for. You've only talked bad about the best thing in gaming and now you're celebrating a price increase based on a narrative. Nah, we can't see thru you girls. 69 gods y'all some freaky ass nikkaz. The alternative is to buy all the games at full price. Don't even wait for a discount, day one full price. Hopefully you like the game :patrice:

And since full price games at $70 a pop is what you championed for, you're really not going to like the Gamepass family plan :no:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The best part is the only people who would "miss out" are people who aren't subbed currently.

So "gamers" who want to sign up for 10 bucks play a solo game for a month and then unsub gotta pay 10 more to do that

If you been enjoying the no online version of gamepass you lose nothing with this new plan.

New user will have to pay more out the gate. But everyone else has the option to join now if it's that big of a deal for them.

It's not though, they want to concern troll about everything including a "promise" Microsoft made to them on a platform:mjlol: that they don't even play on