Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The best part is the only people who would "miss out" are people who aren't subbed currently.

So "gamers" who want to sign up for 10 bucks play a solo game for a month and then unsub gotta pay 10 more to do that

If you been enjoying the no online version of gamepass you lose nothing with this new plan.

New user will have to pay more out the gate. But everyone else has the option to join now if it's that big of a deal for them.

It's not though, they want to concern troll about everything including a "promise" Microsoft made to them on a platform:mjlol: that they don't even play on

And the people subscribed to gamepass console have to never let their membership lapse or even take a month off if they want to stay locked into that rate. So they basically forcing them into perpetually stying subscribed to that tier lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The best part is the only people who would "miss out" are people who aren't subbed currently.

So "gamers" who want to sign up for 10 bucks play a solo game for a month and then unsub gotta pay 10 more to do that

If you been enjoying the no online version of gamepass you lose nothing with this new plan.

New user will have to pay more out the gate. But everyone else has the option to join now if it's that big of a deal for them.

It's not though, they want to concern troll about everything including a "promise" Microsoft made to them on a platform:mjlol: that they don't even play on
You have to forgive them. They only have Tubi for their gaming service and a price increase for that is illogical. They are applying Tubi logic and that's why they are concerned.

See, for the average person. If Tubi announced a price hike they'd be like "am I supposed to give a damn" The only people that would care are people who use the service. But with Gamepass Sony Stans run those threads, the narratives, can't get enough of talking about it. They don't even talk up PS+Tubi until they get one game to brag about which is rare. So it's tubi logic we're dealing with here sir

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And the people subscribed to gamepass console have to never let their membership lapse or even take a month off if they want to stay locked into that rate. So they basically forcing them into perpetually stying subscribed to that tier lol
Bruh, you have GameStop credit. So you extra broke :laff:

You see in the adult world, we'll just have it charged once every three years. Microsoft or Amazon or wherever gives you a notification that you'll be charged. GameStop doesn't do that so you didn't know

It's OK Coli, he didn't know :hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We going to ignore where he assured customers/FCC that the ABK merger wouldn't cause gamepass price increases?
So you honestly believed until the end of time Game Pass would remain the same price? Not even Xbox fanboys believe that.

The price of everything goes up over time. The price of video games has gone up. The price of consoles has gone up. That’s business.

There’s a lot of false concern from people who don’t like this company and aren’t really interested in their products to begin with. People who have no intention of ever subscribing to this service complaining about its price.

What ultimately matters is how much value you get for your subscription and is it worth that to you. When it’s not worth what they’re asking you bail on it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Also a lot of bootlcking by people that don’t want to do it they’re wrong :mjpls:
Sony plant duck
You begged for the price increase
I don't even know what you said here, just some incoherent babble but listen. We don't have all the details on what's coming. There's other plans coming as well (family plan says hi) and regardless of what plan is best for you, there are plans. And those plans are all better than what you have.

So if you're just anti Netflix then say that and go back to the Stone Age. You want me to be outraged? How much will I be paying once I'm ready to reup next year? I want another 3yrs of service. How much will that cost me gizmo or anyone? If that question can't be answered today then why should I go along with whatever you make up? You have an agenda, you're not a source for truth in instances like this :stop:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So you honestly believed until the end of time Game Pass would remain the same price? Not even Xbox fanboys believe that.

The price of everything goes up over time. The price of video games has gone up. The price of consoles has gone up. That’s business.

There’s a lot of false concern from people who don’t like this company and aren’t really interested in their products to begin with. People who have no intention of ever subscribing to this service complaining about its price.

What ultimately matters is how much value you get for your subscription and is it worth that to you. When it’s not worth what they’re asking you bail on it.
Man, shut up with this whole poor microsoft shyt. I've stated multiple times I don't like large scale consolidation. Guess what, if Sony spent 90b+ to buy up shyt I'd have the same issue.

I've reiterated multiple times I've subscribed to gamepass previously, I'll do it again if they offer something that I like.

They lied to get the activision deal pushed through. False concern my ass.

How TF do you think they are going to grow the service? They want more people on gamepass. This isn't going to help

:hula:

I love how you guys operate in reality, you got the paperwork on this or nah?

Only thing proven is you guys are so envious of what Gamepass provides, that you're here. Creating narratives and fear mongering a service that is better than the competition. Even with a price increase it's better than what you rep

Like, does that even compute? You a 69 god, And all you're doing here is taking pleasure in the fact some gamers might have to pay what? 20-30 more a year? Why would that make you happy? Do you want Sony to do the same with their inferior service? Ok, that's what you're championing for. You've only talked bad about the best thing in gaming and now you're celebrating a price increase based on a narrative. Nah, we can't see thru you girls. 69 gods y'all some freaky ass nikkaz. The alternative is to buy all the games at full price. Don't even wait for a discount, day one full price. Hopefully you like the game :patrice:

And since full price games at $70 a pop is what you championed for, you're really not going to like the Gamepass family plan :no:

This dumb ass think Gamepass is exclusive or something. I have a PC, tried gamepass. It was wack. I'd prefer purchasing shyt through steam (sales) like 90% of PC gamers.

:manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Titan out here looking goofy but still fighting :ehh:

Breh got no backup to help him.

At least he aint a coward.

Breh really hit him with one of these:

XpRk9A.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
whts funny is when i make threads complaining or criticizing price increases in Film Room I don’t have avengers showing up to defend the corporations in there:jbhmm:

Why does it happen here?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
looks like the price increase is for the ultimate pass. If you use core, the price doesnt seem to change

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://assets.xboxservices.com/assets/42/85/42850801-4997-491d-a5bd-69c5bd7948ac.pdf?n=FINAL%20Game%20Pass%20price%20updates%20by%20country%20and%20currency.pdf

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
looks like the price increase is for the ultimate pass. If you use core, the price doesnt seem to change

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://assets.xboxservices.com/assets/42/85/42850801-4997-491d-a5bd-69c5bd7948ac.pdf?n=FINAL%20Game%20Pass%20price%20updates%20by%20country%20and%20currency.pdf

Core will only exist for people currently subscribed but it means you can never let your sub lapse or take a month off or you lose it

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We’re in August, the 8th month of the year and Micrsoft has only released ONE first party title on their service this year. Let’s stop the cap lol

Yall got 5 hours of first party offerings this year on a service that cost 250 dollars

we aren’t even halfway through July but you are talking about cappin :mjtf: