Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Content and the weak progression system is why I didn't stick around with Titanfall.

Gameplay was fun af
Only game you could do some shyt like this on :wow:

Also... the whole pour in all these hours to unlock shyt and then 'Prestige' to keep going after that, is dead to me. I haven't played COD since MW2, so when I saw that's what Titanfall was doing, I really didn't care to go further after getting up there the first time. I liked the game, but not enough to keep reunlocking shyt over and over again.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Content and the weak progression system is why I didn't stick around with Titanfall.

Gameplay was fun af
Only game you could do some shyt like this on :wow:

Also... the whole pour in all these hours to unlock shyt and then 'Prestige' to keep going after that, is dead to me. I haven't played COD since MW2, so when I saw that's what Titanfall was doing, I really didn't care to go further after getting up there the first time. I liked the game, but not enough to keep reunlocking shyt over and over again.

So what would proper progression mean to you?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You all severely underestimate the "charm" of this game. People love the characters and back stories, on top of how fun the game play is. Also some of y'alls lack of fps knowledge is scust
My cac did you say charm?

Charm?

If you don't get your bedazzled ass up outta here. This game isn't deep enough. The charm doesn't last long.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Buying this on amazon its 48 but total comes out to 58 :what:
They'll refund you the $10 afterwards. Happened to me as well.

And this game is mad fun. Wasn't even planning on copping, but downloaded the beta and it won me over. I can see why others don't like or won't even bother trying it. It is different and is lacking in content a lil. The game play is DOPE. You can't just think you're going into a game rocking with just one character the whole time. Gotta switch up your classes to help out your team. I personality like the designs. No character is too cheap and or too crappy. Might seem unbalanced at first, but everyone has a weakness you can exploit.

Playing with randoms does suck, especially if they don't know wtf they're doing. Playing with a squad helps out a lot.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll refund you the $10 afterwards. Happened to me as well.

And this game is mad fun. Wasn't even planning on copping, but downloaded the beta and it won me over. I can see why others don't like or won't even bother trying it. It is different and is lacking in content a lil. The game play is DOPE. You can't just think you're going into a game rocking with just one character the whole time. Gotta switch up your classes to help out your team. I personality like the designs. No character is too cheap and or too crappy. Might seem unbalanced at first, but everyone has a weakness you can exploit.

Playing with randoms does suck, especially if they don't know wtf they're doing. Playing with a squad helps out a lot.

This is what happen with me, Overwatch was barely on my radar, then I played the beta and It was like crack. I knew it was something special when I went through each character in the tutorial just to see how they moved and played.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Game Informant wanna make sure they continue to get exclusive review copies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know, I just didn't feel that what was in place motivated me to keep playing.
I'm just wondering cause I never found that progression loop rewarding and when people said Titanfall didn't have enough, I thought they just wanted more of the COD stuff.

For me if the game is fun, I keep playing :manny:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
say things on the internet you would never say to that the person face in real life brehs
be a keyboard warrior brehs

also why isnt this merged with the official thread :what: mod bias on this forum is ridiculous
:huh:

People always make reactionary review threads to new released games. There are people in this thread calling Overwatch an RPG and Overslept, why would you want this in the Official Thread?

:dead: