Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is amazing, its not for everyone. But it deserves a 10/10 for those that it is for.

I can't even tell you want makes it so great, but together it just feels perfect and the TLC that went into the game is just so apparent.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I got this yesterday didn't really get to play much played like 2 matches but damn i didn't know it would be getting 10's :ohhh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the blizzard was actually really smart in releasing this game.

They are so in touch with gamers that they know how to maneuver in this industry better than other companies.

If this game was an exclusive to any system it would have not been as successful, even just on pc. It would have been a PC shooter.

Instead its being defined as more than just a fps, which team fortress and the likes cant shake out of.

Gamers are so stanish (and game sites) now that if its not on a system then its held in a different light.

Xb1 have to prove themselves in all area's, Ps4 games have to be 1080p, pc games have to be innovative.

Blizzard eliminated all that by just releasing it on all systems and putting TLC into both the console versions and PC versions.

If this was a free to play, it wouldn't be getting 10's either, when you give a game away for free you set it up for a certain stigma to go along with it.

I'm tired of people hating on multiplayer games like they are less enjoyable than single player ones.

I read one comment of how a dude said he played the beta for about 30 hours or so then it got kinda meh.

I'm thinking 30 hours:mindblown: You got 30 hours of gameplay and you think the game got meh after that so you wouldn't buy it.

Crazy, you dont get 30 hours out of most single player none rpg's nowadays unless you really go looking for it.

Anyway amazing game.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Irrelevant. Titanfall was criticized for simply having no sp

It wasn't just that. People complained about the lack of content coupled with the fact the gameplay was shallow and easy. I enjoyed TF greatly btw

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
So the blizzard was actually really smart in releasing this game.

They are so in touch with gamers that they know how to maneuver in this industry better than other companies.

If this game was an exclusive to any system it would have not been as successful, even just on pc. It would have been a PC shooter.

Instead its being defined as more than just a fps, which team fortress and the likes cant shake out of.

Gamers are so stanish (and game sites) now that if its not on a system then its held in a different light.

Xb1 have to prove themselves in all area's, Ps4 games have to be 1080p, pc games have to be innovative.

Blizzard eliminated all that by just releasing it on all systems and putting TLC into both the console versions and PC versions.

If this was a free to play, it wouldn't be getting 10's either, when you give a game away for free you set it up for a certain stigma to go along with it.

I'm tired of people hating on multiplayer games like they are less enjoyable than single player ones.

I read one comment of how a dude said he played the beta for about 30 hours or so then it got kinda meh.

I'm thinking 30 hours:mindblown: You got 30 hours of gameplay and you think the game got meh after that so you wouldn't buy it.

Crazy, you dont get 30 hours out of most single player none rpg's nowadays unless you really go looking for it.

Anyway amazing game.
It's okay, bruh. We know you love it. :mjlol:

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
I just copped off amazon (prime btw :sas1:) for the ONE. Ill give it a run after i finish uncharted :myman: