Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Getting shot from around the corner is only happening because people have zero map knowledge. The aiming and controls are fine, I've never heard anyone complain about them who's actually put time into the game
No. Getting shot from around the corner means the game has bad netcode.

Dude literally played ten minutes, got destroyed and then made up completely unjustified criticisms that no one else has to rationalise him being awful at the game.
Who said I was bad at the game, or that I only played for 10 minutes?

The controls are not as tigh/precise as most other shooters. That's just how they made the game. Not even really a criticism.

Yall sensitive as fukk all the time :smh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irrelevant. Titanfall was criticized for simply having no sp

Titanfall, Destiny and Battlefield bore the brunt of the 'only MP/no SP' criticism. Plus this is a PC first game, this type of game is more accepted than on consoles. Also its polished and more complete that the above three, or say, Street Fighter. Also all future content is free. Also Blizzard has a much better reputation than someone like Capcom and has always supported their games for many years. Also its 20 bucks cheaper on PC :yeshrug:

So there is some double standards but there are a lot of small factors that give Blizzard/Overwatch the benefit of the doubt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The controls are not as tigh/precise as most other shooters. That's just how they made the game. Not even really a criticism.

You posited it as a criticism, rather than as a personal preference. I somewhat agree in terms of personal preference regarding the loose feel of the shooting.

However getting killed around corners kind of means you just suck. :yeshrug:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Given your posting history you are almost certainly trash at this game and your opinion is worthless

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You posited it as a criticism, rather than as a personal preference. I somewhat agree in terms of personal preference regarding the loose feel of the shooting.

However getting killed around corners kind of means you just suck. :yeshrug:
It wasn't really a criticism. It was just a difference from Titanfall the game the other poster was comparing it to.

And no, getting killed around corners has to do wit the netcode. Digital Foundry wrote an article on it.

Shot standing behind a wall: why isn't Overwatch's tick rate higher?

Yall claim I'm trash at the game and have not played it, but you have not noticed something about it that most people playing have.

You sure you played the game Breh :usure:

Or did you just want to come in and disagree with me for shyts and giggles?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overwatch is fun as fukk. People saying that it's not deep are dumb. It's a game where you pretty much need to be constantly swapping heroes, each hero plays extremely different, and understanding the map/team dynamics is extremely important.

It's funny but this is one of the few games that made me feel as excited as watching the superhero brawl in Civil War. It's just a lot of fun to watch and play plus there is a LOT of depth in learning character match ups, maximizing ability use, etc.