Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:huh:

People always make reactionary review threads to new released games. There are people in this thread calling Overwatch an RPG and Overslept, why would you want this in the Official Thread?

:dead:

cause outside the original post aint shyt in this thread about reviews and people just treating it like official thread. Its all good though man thats why this forum is compelte shyt :salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They shouldn't do anything with the weapons, but the roster is gonna increase over time.
They need more weapons.

They will add that over time of they're intelligent.

Different load outs would be ideal.

You sound lazy and you don't even work for blizzard. How you lazy with being entertained.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They need more weapons.

They will add that over time of they're intelligent.

Different load outs would be ideal.

You sound lazy and you don't even work for blizzard. How you lazy with being entertained.
they won't do that dog. Having different load outs increases the likely hood of something being unbalanced 10 fold. It's much easier to balance the heroes as it is right now. They've already got plans for 3 new heroes. Not everything needs fukking load outs and customization you pleb

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they won't do that dog. Having different load outs increases the likely hood of something being unbalanced 10 fold. It's much easier to balance the heroes as it is right now. They've already got plans for 3 new heroes. Not everything needs fukking load outs and customization you pleb
Dudes want everything to be battlefield.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Go play call of duty or battlefield and Gtfoh
:skip:

Um who do you think you're talking to, Kevin? Be easy. You trash, you casual, you easy to please like simps. Overwatch not gonna down in gaming history like battlefield or call of duty. It just needs more. I'm sorry you're on Blizzards nuts because of their few good games but overwatch doesn't have longevity without a much larger roster or more weapons for each character.

Calm down Kevin. You won't master this game. Gonna be a real casual experience foe most people who cop this

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
mowgli isn't satisfied tho, he needs customizable loadouts, perks, and custom paint for his weapons
Guy. I said what the game needs to balance the impending boredom players will experience. 2 more weapons per character and upgradeable abilities for the guns AND a larger roster.

They lucky they getting away with non destructible environments. You world of War craft nerds so damn stanned out and obsessed you're forcing yourself to believe this game is the one. A 10? Nah, you nikkas is DONE.

Have fun with OVERCOMA though you bytch ass nikka :pacspit:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Guy. I said what the game needs to balance the impending boredom players will experience. 2 more weapons per character and upgradeable abilities for the guns AND a larger roster.

They lucky they getting away with non destructible environments. You world of War craft nerds so damn stanned out and obsessed you're forcing yourself to believe this game is the one. A 10? Nah, you nikkas is DONE.

you jsut mad this game boutta crush battlefield sales by millions :heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

never said it was a 10 dog. its already better then tf2 ever was. and thats saying something. I'm not even a blizzard fanboy, I'm still pissed I bought diablo 3 when it came out.