Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
League of Legends was released 7 years ago and its the most popular game in the world. Doesn't matter if you don't like the game - high quality MP PC games can last for aggeeessssssss.

Last on PC yes.... Consoles is another idea entirely.... :coffee:

This is popular to you?!!?!?

uxpcXDH.gif

God I would kill myself if this was all I had to play on PC... :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Consoles don't matter to them, they make shyt tons off PC gaming.

...popular to me? Its objectively the most popular game in the world breh, it has nothing to do with me - just look at the stats.

What? There are thousands of games I can play on PC. :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
post-18879-Jon-Hamm-Yeah-Ok-gif-1dnC.gif

Keep paying for those Skin packs and DLC maps brehs.... :mjlol::umad:

Except all future content is free. Get your dumb ass out this thread. Comparing established story drive games to Competitive FPS MP titles. You always do this. Come in threads not knowing what the fukk you are talking about along with lame gifs. Pathetic

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Except all future content is free. Get your dumb ass out this thread. Comparing established story drive games to Competitive FPS MP titles. You always do this. Come in threads not knowing what the fukk you are talking about along with lame gifs. Pathetic

Oh hey arent you the same guy who said Assassins creed Syndicate would outsell Fallout 4....:heh: We made a ban bet and you ran like a lil bytch with its tail between her legs...:ufdup:

Oh and PS: why would you assume i was referring to JUST overwatch with that remark? Like other MP shooters dont have DLC maps and skin packs??

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh hey arent you the same guy who said Assassins creed Syndicate would outsell Fallout 4....:heh: We made a ban bet and you ran like a lil bytch with its tail between her legs...:ufdup:

Oh and PS: why would you assume i was referring to JUST overwatch with that remark? Like other MP shooters dont have DLC maps and skin packs??
:russell: What is your point?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

You guys still going on about that ban bet? :russ:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

uxpcXDH.gif

With alot of PC games you have to put in the time to play it yourself to understand the appeal for real. For example Diablo 3 is one of those games I tell people about all the time but they look at me crazy because they don't like that view it has. That game is still one of my favorite games out and has tons of replay value. PC games can be that way. Have you looking at it like how can this be appealing to anyone and then you play it and find yourself pouring hours into it. Its not the case with every single pc game, but it's been my experience with quite a few of them.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

uxpcXDH.gif

do us all a favor and kill yourself regardless

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Mei has to be the funniest chick to play.

Not intentionally either, just the hilarity of fighting with her and nikkas having the hardest times just doing anything

It's annoying when youre not her though.

Torjborn is dope as well

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

:russ:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dunno if I would call it a 10/10 but its def a good game. One thing tho, Blizz realizes that gameplay is by far the most important element of a game. Thats why their games are so succesful. Like every other Blizz game it plays smooth as hell and the gameplay is on point. For people complaining about it being cartoonish, CS:GO already has the realistic lane on lock for PC. Blizz needed a different lane and they found it.