Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i would be ok with a skill/level system like they have in HOTS

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you jsut mad this game boutta crush battlefield sales by millions :heh:
Why would they bother me. I didn't make either game.

Game getting by off a wow cosign. If EA made overHIBERNATION, the sales would be struggle. There's power in having loyal Stans.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
never said it was a 10 dog. its already better then tf2 ever was. and thats saying something. I'm not even a blizzard fanboy, I'm still pissed I bought diablo 3 when it came out.
You're stanning just sickens me.no feel, saturated, by it. It comes from such a casual place. Overwatch is not elite gaming and it takes no skill. Fits you perfect. Have fun though but in 3 weeks BET your OVERSNOOZE playtime Plummets

Overdrowsy
Overdraft
OverLight
OverCasual
OVERYAWNING
OverCatatonic :dwillhuh:

fukk outta here

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why would they bother me. I didn't make either game.

Game getting by off a wow cosign. If EA made overHIBERNATION, the sales would be struggle. There's power in having loyal Stans.

maybe so, but EA did make a bunch of mediocre games themselves and only sold because of the previous title names. Namely Battlefield 3 and 4, which you stan :snoop:

You're stanning just sickens me.no feel, saturated, by it. It comes from such a casual place. Overwatch is not elite gaming and it takes no skill. Fits you perfect. Have fun though but in 3 weeks BET your OVERSNOOZE playtime Plummets

Overdrowsy
Overdraft
OverLight
OverCasual
OVERYAWNING
OverCatatonic :dwillhuh:

fukk outta here

:what: Overwatch requires 100x more skill than battlefield

you are delusional

enjoy your day casual

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
maybe so, but EA did make a bunch of mediocre games themselves and only sold because of the previous title names. Namely Battlefield 3 and 4, which you stan :snoop:

:what: Overwatch requires 100x more skill than battlefield

you are delusional

enjoy your day casual
You was just bragging on your battlefield skill now battlefield is mediocre compared to OVERZzzzzzzzz?

You sound like one of these Game Informants. You work for Game Informant nikka?

Informant? :ohhh:

:damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You was just bragging on your battlefield skill now battlefield is mediocre compared to OVERZzzzzzzzz?

You sound like one of these Game Informants. You work for Game Informant nikka?

Informant? :ohhh:

:damn:

Being good at battlefield isnt hard its a casual game, for casual gamers such as yourself. Thats why theirs no battlefield tournaments because no elite gamers take it serious because its just something to relax to casually.

Only you and a few other people not good enough to play real FPS talk about it in that way

but its ok to be casual @Mowgli just accept it and move on. You are the colis #1 casual player , and we :salute: you for it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Being good at battlefield isnt hard its a casual game, for casual gamers such as yourself. Thats why theirs no battlefield tournaments because no elite gamers take it serious because its just something to relax to casually.

Only you and a few other people not good enough to play real FPS talk about it in that way

but its ok to be casual @Mowgli just accept it and move on. You are the colis #1 casual player , and we :salute: you for it
Nerdier the game the more allocated funds

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Metacritic 98 with 5 reviews.
Gotta keep an eye on this one. Blizzard doesn't play around.

How in the world do we not have an official thread on this game. It looks dope.

They had 9.7 million playing the open beta...
I'll say that again.... 9.7 million...

For people who know about video game sales and numbers.... having 9.7 million people play a game in 2016 is unreal.
Outside of a long lasting MMO like WoW, it just doesn't happen. :wow:

If the beta is any indication of sales, this game is going to set records.

I played it for 3 days, and I have no desire to buy it, but it was fun :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ohhhhh Overwatch gottem salty

xf1EJe.gif