Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
17,000 posts :wtf:

This faq havin a mental breakdown :russ:

Be a ~30 PC gamer that lives a a bedroom in another grown mans house that's supposedly a club promoter with no hoes. With a leased car so all you have to your name is a shytty gamin PC and half a case of Mountain Dew. You probably usin that mans bed and linens :scust:

You got a based god curse of ya life :mjlol: you can't win from losin
:mjlol:

Dude car get brought up all the time :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
17,000 posts :wtf:

This faq havin a mental breakdown :russ:

Be a ~30 PC gamer that lives a a bedroom in another grown mans house that's supposedly a club promoter with no hoes. With a leased car so all you have to your name is a shytty gamin PC and half a case of Mountain Dew. You probably usin that mans bed and linens :scust:

You got a based god curse of ya life :mjlol: you can't win from losin

i dont have a leased car :wtf:
I dont drink soda :wtf:
I dont have a shytty gaming pc :wtf:

I own a successful business :jawalrus:
I make more in a weekend than you do in a month :jawalrus:
I have good enough credit to BUY an audi a7, while you drive a bad person credit impala :laff:

FACTS ONLY

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i dont have a leased car :wtf:
I dont drink soda :wtf:
I dont have a shytty gaming pc :wtf:

I own a successful business :jawalrus:
I make more in a weekend than you do in a month :jawalrus:
I have good enough credit to BUY an audi a7, while you drive a bad person credit impala :laff:

FACTS ONLY

Why you not addressing the FACTS ONLY about you livin under another mans roof holdin the pillow to ya ears when the headboard is beatin against your wall mad as hell that you can't sleep at night:russ:

Bring a bytch home: "this your house young :queen:"

"it's my friends house, I stay in a extra room they had for the pet cat :sadcam:"

:mjlol: At askin permission to bring broads over from the owner. You can't tell me that a 30 year old man that's livin with another man at that age ain't fukkin eachother

This fakkit is pathetic as fukk :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why you not addressing the FACTS ONLY about you livin under another mans roof holdin the pillow to ya ears when the headboard is beatin against your wall mad as hell that you can't sleep at night:russ:

"it's my friends house, I stay in a extra room they had for the pet cat :sadcam:"

:mjlol: At askin permission to bring broads over from the owner. You can't tell me that a 30 year old man that's livin with another man at that age ain't fukkin eachother

i lived on my own for years, ive paid more in rent than youve made in your life :mjlol: its cheaper to live with someone

oh saving money is a bad thing now :ohhh:

you always bringing up gay shyt man just come out the closet already

literally 3000 of your 4000 posts are something about gay shyt

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i lived on my own for years, ive paid more in rent than youve made in your life :mjlol: its cheaper to live with someone

oh saving money is a bad thing now :ohhh:

you always bringing up gay shyt man just come out the closet already

literally 3000 of your 4000 posts are something about gay shyt

It's that hard out there for you huh :mjcry:

Imma start a gofundme for you. No reason for a 30 year old to be in a spare bedroom like old furniture takin up space :mjcry:

You even got a key or do you have to knock to get in :dwillhuh:....:mjlol:

They didn't adopt you for this breh :mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's that hard out there for you huh :mjcry:

Imma start a gofundme for you. No reason for a 30 year old to be in a spare bedroom like old furniture takin up space :mjcry:

You even got a key or do you have to knock to get in :dwillhuh:....:mjlol:

They didn't adopt you for this breh :mjcry:

how you making fun of someone saving money :mjlol: I make more in a weekend than you do in a month :bryan: you drive a fukking bad credit impala :bryan: you make minimum wage

I speak in facts, you speak in white boy reddit trolling shyt

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
how you making fun of someone saving money :mjlol: I make more in a weekend than you do in a month :bryan: you drive a fukking bad credit impala :bryan: you make minimum wage

I speak in facts, you speak in white boy reddit trolling shyt

So you supposedly make all of this weekend money but don't have your own anything :mjlol:

There's no self respectin man that lives like that. You probably the most pathetic clown that posts here :dead:

Just go ahead and commit that so that man can turn that bedroom into a office, home gym or something

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you supposedly make all of this weekend money but don't have your own anything :mjlol:

There's no self respectin man that lives like that. You probably the most pathetic clown that posts here :dead:

Just go ahead and commit that so that man can turn that bedroom into a office, home gym or something

so no one lives together in california or new york now :ohhh:

sound like a 15 year old rich white boy

:stopitslime:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played the beta for about 2 hours, became bored and switched to another game. The game lacks the content and longevity necessary to warrant a 10. Playing with interesting characters and special powers in an area is thrilling for about an hour and then the novelty wears off and you're playing a modded shooter. SoI don't get why Informer gave Overwatch a 10. I'll have to read the review.