xf1EJe.gif
:dead:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Game is :russell: Exactly why I don't pay attention to reviews online. 10 is perfect, there's nothing perfect about this bullshyt :mjlol:

And stop talkin about that open beta player count like it's relevant, it isn't. If you tried on PC and on console you counted as two players.

i got a 1000 people on my list and only 10 are playin now a day after release vs when every other big game drop there's at least a 100.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nothing says nerd more than you trippin off custom pink camouflage skins for your guns :mjlol:

overwatch will flop because you cant put custom paint on guns :mjlol:

you couldnt be more wrong :bryan:
You sound like an informant stop it. Again, the problem I have with this game is the characters are too generic and will get boring fast because the game Lacks upgradable weapons and the characters themselves don't have enough weapons

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You sound like an informant stop it. Again, the problem I have with this game is the characters are too generic and will get boring fast because the game Lacks upgradable weapons and the characters themselves don't have enough weapons
You the only one compliaining about this. Take the hint casual :heh:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
What exactly am I wrong about? I can see why you like the game I just can't see how you're going to keep playing it

I was at the pax east major Nelson panel which was pretty much all about overwatch that included one of the guys behind the game

There will be more maps, content, characters, and modes, all will be free.

They are putting a ton of money into this game. They had overwatch monster trucks and lamborghinis picking up people for uber

I'd like to see a capture the flag mode on this if they really want to make this like team fortress 2 but not sure how it would work with some of the characters

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i got a 1000 people on my list and only 10 are playin now a day after release vs when every other big game drop there's at least a 100.
Rofl what kind of hyperbole is this? I have people on my battlenet who I haven't seen online since vanilla world of warcraft come back and play this game. The success of this game on consoles is clearly irrelevant as esports and PC gaming is where the money is at. This game is going to be immensely successful for a long time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was at the pax east major Nelson panel which was pretty much all about overwatch that included one of the guys behind the game

There will be more maps, content, characters, and modes, all will be free.

They are putting a ton of money into this game. They had overwatch monster trucks and lamborghinis picking up people for uber

I'd like to see a capture the flag mode on this if they really want to make this like team fortress 2 but not sure how it would work with some of the characters
Ill give it a year to cook. It's not ready

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You the only one compliaining about this. Take the hint casual :heh:
I'm an elite gamer

I complain about games I wanted to like but could not for one reason or another.

Most people just don't care because the game never fully grabbed their attention in the first place.

I see an incomplete game that needs more content before it's released

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rofl what kind of hyperbole is this? I have people on my battlenet who I haven't seen online since vanilla world of warcraft come back and play this game. The success of this game on consoles is clearly irrelevant as esports and PC gaming is where the money is at. This game is going to be immensely successful for a long time.

I'm talkin about console so I don't give a fukk about your Warcraft buddies or PC gaming at all fakkit

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its a PC first game breh, the majority of players are going to be on PC. Your console friends list don't mean shyt.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its a PC first game breh, the majority of players are going to be on PC. Your console friends list don't mean shyt.

My console list means just as much as open beta numbers from an overhyped dev across 3 platforms :bryan:

If we're gonna make a big deal about irrelevant numbers then why stop there

Ronald

Daps
Console players are all on this game right now lmao

just wait for the NPD numbers next month

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm talkin about console so I don't give a fukk about your Warcraft buddies or PC gaming at all fakkit
....this is a PC esports title first and foremost so consoles to blizzard is a complete after thought, your insignificant experience with your Xbox friends list is meaningless. You have no clue how big this game is on PC. Why are you so emotional about a video game dog? I can feel the moisture coming through my monitor, is this what the arcadium has become? I'm not even a blizzard stan. I hate diablo 3, hearthstone, dota, and almost all of the WoW xpack's. I liked vanilla WoW, Diablo 2 and warcraft 3. That's all I've really liked from blizzard.