Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
....this is a PC esports title first and foremost so consoles to blizzard is a complete after thought, your insignificant experience with your Xbox friends list is meaningless. You have no clue how big this game is on PC. Why are you so emotional about a video game dog? I can feel the moisture coming through my monitor, is this what the arcadium has become? I'm not even a blizzard stan. I hate diablo 3, hearthstone, dota, and almost all of the WoW xpack's. I liked vanilla WoW, Diablo 2 and warcraft 3. That's all I've really liked from blizzard.

Stop reading at "esports" :mjlol:

Show me the athletes that play these sports then I'll take whatever garbage you sayin seriously. Or nah I won't either way :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Stop reading at "esports" :mjlol:

Show me the athletes that play these sports then I'll take whatever garbage you sayin seriously. Or nah I won't either way :manny:

this fukking bytch made mafukka so lost in the times he probably still gaming on ps3 or some shyt :bryan:

broke mafukka :scust:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this fukking bytch made mafukka so lost in the times he probably still gaming on ps3 or some shyt :bryan:

broke mafukka :scust:

You live in a bedroom in another mans house :mjlol:

those nice rich white people didn't adopt your fakkit hype baby ass for this :mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You're stanning just sickens me.no feel, saturated, by it. It comes from such a casual place. Overwatch is not elite gaming and it takes no skill. Fits you perfect. Have fun though but in 3 weeks BET your OVERSNOOZE playtime Plummets

Overdrowsy
Overdraft
OverLight
OverCasual
OVERYAWNING
OverCatatonic :dwillhuh:

fukk outta here

Fam you much better then this. Stop it. This is D level trolling :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I saw this shyt for $60 on PS4. The hell is the PC version $40 for?? I would've copped at Bestbuy for the GCU discount but $60 for a game I"m not sure I'm going to like?? NAHHHH

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I bought me some food with that money instead.

Groceries>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oversnooze
That must have been one hell of a decision.
"What do I do with my last $60?"
Let me know if you need me to set up a GoFundMe for you.
You know you my man 100 grand and all that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You live in a bedroom in another mans house :mjlol:

those nice rich white people didn't adopt your fakkit hype baby ass for this :mjcry:

broke boy still posting on a forum instead of getting ya bands up :scust:

you 30 years old and making minimum wage, you should be ashamed of yourself just as much as im sure your parents are :scust:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
broke boy still posting on a forum instead of getting ya bands up :scust:

you 30 years old and making minimum wage, you should be ashamed of yourself just as much as im sure your parents are :scust:

17,000 posts :wtf:

This faq havin a mental breakdown :russ:

Be a ~30 PC gamer that lives a a bedroom in another grown mans house that's supposedly a club promoter with no hoes. With a leased car so all you have to your name is a shytty gamin PC and half a case of Mountain Dew. You probably usin that mans bed and linens :scust:

You got a based god curse of ya life :mjlol: you can't win from losin

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crazy how everyone thought uncharted, final fantasy, persona would be GOTY

but Overwatch came outta nowhere and crushed the buildings :wow:
How is it GOTY again??

It's at a 94 Metacritic already.

Hence why I said early review thread reaction is funny because one score isn't the final say. Not to say it's not a good game but.... a MP online game isn't GOTY material imo.