The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so no one lives together in california or new york now :ohhh:

sound like a 15 year old rich white boy

:stopitslime:

Yea 30 year old men living is normal in Cali, especially out in San Fransico :mjlol:

This fakkit just keeps buryin himself :bryan:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yea 30 year old men living is normal in Cali, especially out in San Fransico :mjlol:

This fakkit just keeps buryin himself :bryan:

I dont even live in San Francisco :what: I work in San Francisco

Just like you probably dont live in Chicago on your $8/hour but probably the suburbs around it :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I click on a thread about Overwatch and they talking about people covering their ears so they don't hear the headboard bang as somebody fukking in another room...

this dude @Luck obsessed with people pictures and living conditions but he makes minimum wage and really is 30

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this dude @Luck obsessed with people pictures and living conditions but he makes minimum wage and really is 30

You're up at midnight with me on your mind trying to suck mod dikk :mjlol:

Let's do a permaban bet that I make minimum wage or anything close to it. When you get outta daddy's house then you can talk.

That's all this fakkit can do now is post here because he can't get to loud in that mans house this late :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You're up at midnight with me on your mind trying to suck mod dikk :mjlol:

Let's do a permaban bet that I make minimum wage or anything close to it. When you get outta daddy's house then you can talk.

That's all this fakkit can do now is post here because he can't get to loud in that mans house this late :russ:

minimum wage worker dont you knwo what time zones are ? it was only 10 pm when I posted that :heh:

tumblr_mja27x0_J1_S1rgsufvo1_500.gif

about fukking permaban bets you fukking dweeb it aint happening

why dont you post a nice possession, like a car or something

oh wait you drive a fukking 2013 impala that we used to sell to people with 450 credit scores cause they couldnt get approved for anything else :dead:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
minimum wage worker dont you knwo what time zones are ? it was only 10 pm when I posted that :heh:

tumblr_mja27x0_J1_S1rgsufvo1_500.gif

about fukking permaban bets you fukking dweeb it aint happening

why dont you post a nice possession, like a car or something

oh wait you drive a fukking 2013 impala that we used to sell to people with 450 credit scores cause they couldnt get approved for anything else :dead:

You lame as fukk :mjlol:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these bums living in shyt cities like detroit and nashville have no idea how much housing costs in real cities. probably 3 times as much as you make in a month

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played the beta for about 2 hours, became bored and switched to another game. The game lacks the content and longevity necessary to warrant a 10. Playing with interesting characters and special powers in an area is thrilling for about an hour and then the novelty wears off and you're playing a modded shooter. SoI don't get why Informer gave Overwatch a 10. I'll have to read the review.

they probably gave it a 10 cause they played i t forf more than 2 hours :ohhh: