Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The overwatch subreddit is getting more views then the front page of reddit, @Luck anecdotal experience with his xbox friends list says this game has already been abandoned by its players lololol be a console pleb brehs

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The overwatch subreddit is getting more views then the front page of reddit, @Luck anecdotal experience with his xbox friends list says this game has already been abandoned by its players lololol be a console pleb brehs

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
these bums living in shyt cities like detroit and nashville have no idea how much housing costs in real cities. probably 3 times as much as you make in a month

Nashville? Dude i could see if you said Memphis but Nashville is actually pretty nice.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:gladbron: The subreddit is gettin more views for real :krs:

I don't give a fukk :heh: this game bought all the corny ass white boys out :mjlol:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I've probably played more Overwatch than anyone here (beta key) and I can tell you that its not perfect, not anywhere near. There are some huge balancing issues (Bastion, Reaper, Roadhog, etc), as well as lack of any "real" content. Its a glorified TF2 clone, but it does so with a myriad of unique characters. However, the balancing issues are too glaring (and I'm not just talking about Soldier 76). That coincided with bad team work and you have a very grueling time. Unlike TF2 wherein games can be won without medics, you need healers on both sides in OW.

This was going to be a major problem out the gate, as less went into the rock/paper/scissors format of the game, and characters just had ridiculously OP specials and or moves. Blizzard is known to have problems with balancing in general so people will more likely go through phase after phase of patches just for dmg and defense alone. After 100+ hours I dropped the game for Battleborn, I'll take substance over style any day of the week.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I've probably played more Overwatch than anyone here (beta key) and I can tell you that its not perfect, not anywhere near. There are some huge balancing issues (Bastion, Reaper, Roadhog, etc), as well as lack of any "real" content. Its a glorified TF2 clone, but it does so with a myriad of unique characters. However, the balancing issues are too glaring (and I'm not just talking about Soldier 76). That coincided with bad team work and you have a very grueling time. Unlike TF2 wherein games can be won without medics, you need healers on both sides in OW.

This was going to be a major problem out the gate, as less went into the rock/paper/scissors format of the game, and characters just had ridiculously OP specials and or moves. Blizzard is known to have problems with balancing in general so people will more likely go through phase after phase of patches just for dmg and defense alone. After 100+ hours I dropped the game for Battleborn, I'll take substance over style any day of the week.

This entire post is factually wrong