Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:rudy:

Simply made a statement based on experience. They are some of the most hateful little things I've ever seen. The shyt I saw my litter sister go through while they would smile and bat their eye lashes at me was overbearing.

Plus I have an old high school buddy whose wife runs a gym for competitive cheering, and his 8 year old daughter is the biggest fukking snot I've ever met. The type that looks down her nose at her own younger girl cousin for no reason type. Brought my 2 year old son their to look in at some tumbling/music type class and was appalled at the room filled with snotty young bytches.

fukk them they suck and if it makes you feel any better, they were all white. :rudy:
I don't give a fukk about that. these little white bigots are tomorrow's racists that discriminate against black people. black people don't share that bullshyt. You have a constant habit of trying to streamline everything as 1 and the same anytime it's white folks behaving badly towards black s, trying to draw attention from what's going on.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
sierra mist is a known racist CAC and troll. Ignoring that fool is always the best option.

Ignore the truth. It's funny how chimp is racist (I don't say it in a racist way) but this site has nothing but blacks calling each other c00ns and uncle toms all day. If you don't want chimp then then c00n and uncle tom have to be outlawed too. And if you don't want to be called an animal then saying ALL animals should also be outlawed.

Meet those demands and I won't say chimp anymore.

Oh damn I'm good.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ignore the truth. It's funny how chimp is racist (I don't say it in a racist way) but this site has nothing but blacks calling each other c00ns and uncle toms all day. If you don't want chimp then then c00n and uncle tom have to be outlawed too. And if you don't want to be called an animal then saying ALL animals should also be outlawed.

Meet those demands and I won't say chimp anymore.

Oh damn I'm good.

Listen find me in the streets and call me a chimp and we'll see what the fukk you have to say then. Cac's like you that feel emboldened to say inappropriate shyt and then run behind weak explanations to defend such demonic filth get no respect from me. If you know you wouldn't call me a chimp in ANY fukking context to my face, then dont run around calling people chimps online because you feel a degree of anonymity.

And if i need to explain why you shouldn't refer to my african brothers and sisters as chimps, then either slow, dumb, or stupid. More than likely you're a combination of all three.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Listen find me in the streets and call me a chimp and we'll see what the fukk you have to say then. Cac's like you that feel emboldened to say inappropriate shyt and then run behind weak explanations to defend such demonic filth get no respect from me. If you know you wouldn't call me a chimp in ANY fukking context to my face, then dont run around calling people chimps online because you feel a degree of anonymity.

And if i need to explain why you shouldn't refer to my african brothers and sisters as chimps, then either slow, dumb, or stupid. More than likely you're a combination of all three.

You people say c00n and Uncle Tom all the time. Why can't I say chimp? You even called me a cac (even though I'm not). Why can't I say chimp? I got an infraction for "insulting" other members even though other members and mods have insulted me. If people want to make rules then they should be consistent.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You people say c00n and Uncle Tom all the time. Why can't I say chimp? You even called me a cac (even though I'm not). Why can't I say chimp? I got an infraction for "insulting" other members even though other members and mods have insulted me. If people want to make rules then they should be consistent.

Hold up...you mean to tell me that this is a white boy telling me about never leaving "the block?"

The fukk you know about "the block" outside of some fukking movie to tell me about my life?

fukk your apology. You're a complete example of what I"m talking about in this thread.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Hold up...you mean to tell me that this is a white boy telling me about never leaving "the block?"

The fukk you know about "the block" outside of some fukking movie to tell me about my life?

fukk your apology. You're a complete example of what I"m talking about in this thread.

No I'm not.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
See that why i said this girl should have kept her mouth shut, she's an olympic gold medalist thats an honour ... do more, get more medals, expand grow have some kids a family ... then write a biography or something then tell that shyt.

To me she looks like a spoiled brat, and look now shes got people speaking on 'racism' :snoop: and to be honest it was an insult at her directly 'Gabby' and it was probably anger and jealousy. To me she seems snobby secluded from her normal black peers, what does it benefit her at 16 to say she was a 'victim of racism' .... at 16 :pacspit:

Your not a victim of nothing yet, grow develop then with hindsight you can start dropping shyt 'that cant be proved' .... once again i blame Oprah, Gabby went and messed herself out some major endorsements.

No one likes a spoilt brat immature tattle tale, just being real.

She going to fukk up her endorsements, by constantly speaking out.

She's too young and naive to handle all of these questions that she's getting.

while I don't agree with these entire post there is some truth in it. She messed up her money by speaking out. She should have eaten good off her hard work first and then talked to Oprah . I blame Oprah...she is smart enough to understand the problems that comes with speaking out about anything racial in this country. That little girl is not. Gabby even said she didn't want to focus on the negative but Oprah insisted. :snoop:

NYC Rebel

Daps
while I don't agree with these entire post there is some truth in it. She messed up her money by speaking out. She should have eaten good off her hard work first and then talked to Oprah . I blame Oprah...she is smart enough to understand the problems that comes with speaking out about anything racial in this country. That little girl is not. Gabby even said she didn't want to focus on the negative but Oprah insisted. :snoop:
I can't co-sign dudes anger at a 16 year old whose yet to live life.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Recalls Painful Memories | GossipCenter - Entertainment News Leaders

Gabby Douglas Was Told to “Get a Nose Job” by Early Critics | Vanity Fair

Two time gold medalist Gabby Douglas is riding the high of competing in the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, especially with her success and following.

Still, Douglas didn't always have this much support, as she details in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine.

In the publication, the 16 year-old Olympian details incidents that allegedly occurred when she was a younger athlete training in Virginia Beach. Among those incidents, Douglas recalls an Excalibur Gymnastics staff member suggesting that she have reconstructive surgery done to her nose.

After training with Liang Chow, in Iowa, who helped Shawn Johnson achieve gold, Gabby has become a superstar. On her new found fame, she commented, "I really want a car . . .An Acura NSX," when asked about getting a Bentley, she responded, giggling, "Oh yeah and a Bentley . . . I'm gonna get a Bentley too."