Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This niqqa Nudie REALLY thinks Gabbie Douglass needs a lesson from HIS non-descript life about being fueled by the comments of others to succeed.

Never mind that she won an Olympic GOLD MEDAL....she still needs to get over herself and follow Nudie's lead!!

:heh:

If that isn't the most DUMB shyt I've seen posted in this thread.

Ignore this post dumb niqqa.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC Reb don't you think the endorsements are important tho? People will see her as controversial. I just want her to get dat money now, forget about the past, not trying to be a tom at all.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
NYC Reb don't you think the endorsements are important tho? People will see her as controversial. I just want her to get dat money now, forget about the past, not trying to be a tom at all.

She's 16.

I don't think she has a complete understanding of the things people in here want her to have.

Again...she's 16.

Second....Nudie used himself as an example to talk down to a gold medal winner.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's 16.

I don't think she has a complete understanding of the things people in here want her to have.

Again...she's 16.

Second....Nudie used himself as an example to talk down to a gold medal winner.

but thats the problem, she's 16; talking about issues she shouldn't

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This niqqa Nudie REALLY thinks Gabbie Douglass needs a lesson from HIS non-descript life about being fueled by the comments of others to succeed.

Never mind that she won an Olympic GOLD MEDAL....she still needs to get over herself and follow Nudie's lead!!

If that isn't the most DUMB shyt I've seen posted in this thread.

Ignore this post dumb niqqa.

you missed the whole point.

i never told her to follow my leadd. but thanks for belittling me just because I'm not an olympian or rich athleete. were all human beings at the end of the day. the fact is that everybody goes through this racism shyt and even worse, some people go through it from their own kind. she needs to stop acting like some sort of naiive person that has no idea what goes on in this world. thats all I was saying dumbass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she loses endorsements because she tells the truth about white people, so be it. SHUT THE fukk UP, YOU fukkING c00n ASS HOUSE ****** PIECES OF shyt. this beautiful girl just won a gold medal, and you sit here and try to shyt on her for speaking her mind about the struggle of being BLACK in america and actually trying to achieve greatness.

FOH, uncle tom nikkas.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if she loses endorsements because she tells the truth about white people, so be it. SHUT THE fukk UP, YOU fukkING c00n ASS HOUSE ****** PIECES OF shyt. this beautiful girl just won a gold medal, and you sit here and try to shyt on her for speaking her mind about the struggle of being BLACK in america and actually trying to achieve greatness.

FOH, uncle tom nikkas.
Gabrielle Douglas: Former gym's owner accuses her of lying - Chicago Homeschooling | Examiner.com

you're an idiot, you think she's really exposing white people? them cacs already put her on blast as a liar. that particular gym she left had the highest concentration of black gymnastics. plus, who moves away from your own community to a state where she's literally the token black chick.

she's just a projection of her mammy and all the insecurities she passed down to her. next gabby will be talking about all these black men with white women, even though we all know she'll marry a cac one day :pachaha:

if gabby were smart, she would have collected those endorsement dollars and wrote her fugazi tell all book in her 30's once she's sitting on millions. but now she's tarnishing her brand with this persistent victim narrative.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She......

got......

a......

gold.....

medal.....

What did I miss here about her needing to get over herself when she DID use that for fuel or motivation to become the first black all around gymnast to win a medal?

:what:

Then to compare YOUR life to hers........at 16?

:what:

What have you accomplished on par with her at 16?

The fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU CLOWN ASS NIQQAS IN HERE???

so she cant keep going? like i said you idiot she already stunted on them in the worst way and thats enough. I could have worded it better but the fact still stands people go through this shyt every day so she can get over it just like the rest of us.

why is she airing out business about her father? why is she airing out these white racists when it isnt going to solve anything? tell me what its going to do at the end of the day?

what you know about working in corporate offices of investment banks and private equity firms over hearing old white folks say things like, "they hire black people around here? :ld:" And what would you do in such a situation?

You think the employer is gonna care if the CEO of some billionaire Russian oil company that it advises is racist against you? You gonna run to the managing director and say, "Sir we cant do business with Rosneft, their CEO is racist. He will laugh at you and tell you to shut the fukk up even if he was a nikka. Just get the job done and realize that this shyt happens...deal with it. They're not gonna lose millions/billions in fees and commissions over your ass. You gonna close the merger and then at dinner with the client air out all the racism and then lose the deal and your job in the process? You call it c00ning but you gotta look out for yours. If you cant handle the situation then exit. At the end of the day you chose to be an I-Banker. At the end of the day Gabby chose to be a gymnast and not a basketball player.

Or maybe it wasnt a CEO but a couple guys interviewing for your position. Are you going to get the Associate position and while at dinner/a work meeting say "man, Ive had to go through so much bullshyt being black. Just the other day some person I was interviewing against said "insert racist comment. Such a rough life i've lived with being in a single mother family and having to persevere blah blah blah" and leave everyone like :yeshrug:. Whats the point? You already won the battle, continue fighting the war and working hard in spite of all the bullshyt going on. "When keeping it real goes wrong" moment in the flesh. That shyt could only cause issues in the long run. Have the white folks targeting you from the beginning of your career. And for what? To big yourself for rising through adversity that everyone goes through? Even the other 2 (likely zero) black dudes at work will :snoop: at you. Why broadcast it? Why not just isolate from the people, move in silence and work with those that you can.

whats wrong with coli notifications that I cant see when some one quotes me.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gabrielle Douglas: Former gym's owner accuses her of lying - Chicago Homeschooling | Examiner.com

you're an idiot, you think she's really exposing white people? them cacs already put her on blast as a liar. that particular gym she left had the highest concentration of black gymnastics. plus, who moves away from your own community to a state where she's literally the token black chick.

she's just a projection of her mammy and all the insecurities she passed down to her. next gabby will be talking about all these black men with white women, even though we all know she'll marry a cac one day :pachaha:

if gabby were smart, she would have collected those endorsement dollars and wrote her fugazi tell all book in her 30's once she's sitting on millions. but now she's tarnishing her brand with this persistent victim narrative.
real shyt. this is all nikkas is saying. what is the point in doing all of this now? Confront the racism as it happens during trials / bring it to somebody else who can actually make something happen and reprimand people for such behavior. She is only 16 and her line of work has just begun. Why ruin a great thing as soon as it begins by airing everything out?